Roommate walked in on me smashing

Is there proper etiquette in situations like this? He said laters as he walked out of the room initially so I just started smashing without locking the door. Dude comes back in when i'm mid smash with my !@! in the air with a cookie in his mouth. Then he walks over to his computer types something then goes to the bathroom. comes back and packed his bag and dipped.

I'm not sure if he saw anything cause we use our desks as bed barriers, but there was definitely sound. Most awkward !%+% I've ever experienced not sure if im supposed to apologize or just play it off.

My roommate last year walked in a few times but my currently roommate is like the most religious dude ever. Like eat sleep and breathe Jesus.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Should've offered him a hole and kept it moving.
laugh.gif

Be glad the girl doesn't have a dp fantasy and asked if he wanted some of her real estate.

At least he kept it moving. If my roommate didn't warn me ahead of time, hell I'd prob do the same (sans cookie). Maybe send him a courtesy text next time or devise some sort of system? I mean what's he gonna do, go tell on your RA? (I'm assuming ur in a dorm)

Originally Posted by ConductZero

Is there proper etiquette in situations like this? He said laters as he walked out of the room initially so I just started smashing without locking the door. Dude comes back in when i'm mid smash with my !@! in the air with a cookie in his mouth. Then he walks over to his computer types something then goes to the bathroom. comes back and packed his bag and dipped.

I'm not sure if he saw anything cause we use our desks as bed barriers, but there was definitely sound. Most awkward !%+% I've ever experienced not sure if im supposed to apologize or just play it off.

My roommate last year walked in a few times but my currently roommate is like the most religious dude ever. Like eat sleep and breathe Jesus.

Probably wrote on twitter that his roommate is small

You should've yelled out "Are you not entertain!" and while smashing the so called female you were with.

eyes.gif
how you not gonna offer him non tho?
that right there shows your character or lack of
you aint right at all
30t6p3b.gif

Howd he get the cookie in his mouth?

Anyways... You just need a way to warn about those situations like rubber bands or sock or w.e on the door so it doesnt happen.

Should have asked him if he wanted to go to Paris. Enjoy some Eiffel tower time.

Back
Top Bottom