Roommates don't kill bugs? Vol. Are you serious?

So I've known these two for the past 4 years and have lived with their in various dorms around campus for the past 3 years. This year we live in apartments on campus and since we aren't in a centralized building, we have to deal with bugs and insects more than we've had to in the past. Today one just got back from break and saw a bug underneath our couch. He told me about it and I asked why he didn't kill it and he said it keeps other bugs away. I asked what if it got in your room and he basically said it wouldn't do any harm. Now this is just over one week after my other roommate talked about not killing spiders he sees in the bathrooms because "they don't bother him". I've had spiders in my room and I hate to think my roommates didn't kill a spider only to have it crawl in my room. I just want to know I'm not the only person that kills EVERY bug I see. 
I haven't taken pics but we've mostly had daddy long legs around. 

I've killed this in our kitchen 

spider_wolf02.jpg

This is what is currently under our couch 

tumblr_lknl8tkuUN1qzxp2go1_500.jpg

Cliffs

Friends/roommates seen various bugs in our apartment

Don't kill said bugs

I've had bugs in my room, possible bugs they didn't kill

Helllll no

if i see a big @%% bug, i leave the house and have someone else deal with it

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So you are mad that they don't want to murder?
They could transport the bugs outside 
happy.gif

This is what I do, I pick it up with a some tissue and let it out outside

Id contemplate smackong them partly cause I hate insects and his logic saying, "it keeps other bugs away" makes no sense

I never kill spiders. They're cool and they do prey on other bugs. They don't bite humans and they're not active to the point that they'd be bothering you in your room; set up a web in a corner and feed.

Just about everything else dies though.

both of those do keep other bugs away.

but if you see that wolf spider kill it,

one fell from the ceiling and bit me on the back of my neck.

it stayed soar and was swollen for about 24hrs.

+%%* that %++!. i dont +%%* with spiders they dont +%%* with me. i have a spider in my room just chillin. we have a mutual respect thing going on. he stays in his corner and away from everything i go near and away from me and i dont kill it.

My roommate freaks out whenever he sees any type of big. +*!% is so annoying. Man up, it's not going to do anything to you. This dude washed his sheets because a bug was on it...

While they do help keep other bugs away, the spiders themselves are unwanted. I kill them and any other bug on sight

Back
Top Bottom