Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

bad news guys, dropped by store today, hard to find btw, the store has no new shoes, no dunks, my bad, sz 8 consignment dunks, no js, *working hard for grapes and L&D*, bapes no wants, toys people admire but never buy, crappy creative recs, stand up speak ups for 90 that were purchased most likely for 37 on SPoT last week (shame on you people that didnt buy them), "hk exclusive" angus that no one wants, crappy cardboard for front door that is like aquaman in the justice league... no one knows why its there.... no one cares either... 3 heads working a small 8x 15 room that even my blind classmate can work, in short this store is gay. gay. gayyyyyy. oh yeah if you want the stussy tees beware of the mythical creature that buys all 15 once they hit shelves. oh yeah if you want those supreme blazers beware the worker wants the red ones and the other wants the "whatever" ones whatever the @#%$ that means, and you will get the dirty white ones that supreme probably played circle jerk with.

dont mean to rip on a homegrown business started buy a dancer with "mad moves" but cmon now dunks? at least get some dunks for the kiddie hypebeasts who have mom drive all this way to get nothing.

-peace

24nk952.jpg

haha....i guess b3ng doesnt know who the owner is and who he is connected with

this is how we chill from '83 til infinity

i wouldnt have known who he is "connected with" by the look of the shop, and by connections did you mean the 4 or 5 pairs of bapes? or did you mean the sz 8 consignment dunks? or the old c&c? honestly i would like to know, cuz maybe i got this all twisted and since their new they dont have anything

I might have to stop by, store looks cool. Do you guys have a nike account of are your shoes on consignment?
ZERO or DIE​

b3ng is a critic, or maybe just a hater. You obviously are mad for some specific reason, maybe the store didn't have your size in a shirt or pair of shoes? Well dude all stores have their downs on some things, but thats just what stores go through when they barely start it up. People can't really take your comments serious because your obviously a person who just wanted to piss some people off and just make a random niketalk name talkin @#%$. Come on man, 4 posts? get out of here homie...

granted all stores have negatives, but it seemed like a halfass, not to mention late,attempt to jump on the hypebeast machine . dont get me wrong the people there were some of the nicest and precise workers among all stores but the execution was god awful, from the layout of clothing and shoes to the actual shoes themselves? ex: how many hear like to dig through an entire rack shirt by shirt? good stores have them folded up so you can see each shirt individually without having to dig through them. and cmon now enough with the toys, WE DONT F*CKIN WANT THEM.

-oh yeah about my 4 posts, oh my god im like such a noob/grom whatever the @#%$ you wanna call me, times sure have changed when status is now determined by how many times i can reply to someones new topic

sorry i dont have as much "rep" as you im so not legit just because i only have four posts i really dont have the time anymore to tell people about the new sbs/js coming out or telling people how im going to (insert store) after i do (insert whatever the hell you want) to slang (insert shoe)

I would have to agree with b3ng, regarding his opinion of the store. Granted the store is in a clever location but the overall execution as brought up by b3ng is not flattering nor innovative. With stores like active popping up around socal and other "elite" type shops with a stable client base, how are you guys going to compete? i only hope that you guys can pay your lease so that your real potential can be seen.

Admittedly, the workers at the store are not only polite, knowledgeable, and passionate about the shop, but courtesty alone is not going to pay the lease.

Overall goodluck on your venture ..... all that was stated above is my solely my opinion...in the end I rather buy a shirt from my local shop then anywhere else.

Plus i need to support my boy Dennis and your shop is the closest place i can purchase his T's.
Clarice.

Quote:
granted all stores have negatives, but it seemed like a halfass, not to mention late,attempt to jump on the hypebeast machine .

late? what RM is doing is bringing product into the IE, 909, 951,626 so that people dont have to drive all the way to LA and OC to get their gear (damn gas). we know the market is somewhat saturated, but only in certain areas, definitely not in Pomona though.

Quote:
how many hear like to dig through an entire rack shirt by shirt? good stores have them folded up so you can see each shirt individually without having to dig through them.

I believe stores like Commisary and Supreme do this, so they dont have to refold tees every time someone comes in, which is smart.

Quote:
and cmon now enough with the toys, WE DONT F*CKIN WANT THEM.

Funny how this person thinks the world revolves around him. I guess he thinks this store is only for "sneaker heads" and "hypebeasts" not for people who collect vinyl. Some people dont want to drive out to SD or SM to get their urban vinyl. If your not going to buy it, why does it bother you that they carry it?

Quote:
With stores like active popping up around socal and other "elite" type shops with a stable client base, how are you guys going to compete?

Ask Versus in Temecula the same question.

Quote:
i only hope that you guys can pay your lease so that your real potential can be seen.

Don't worry kid, they're making moves as I type this out :wink:
wink.gif
. Hopefully you understand that you have to be a proven store with a successful history to secure any sort of legit accounts. Which if you ask RM themselves, theyll let you know what accounts theyll be carrying in the near future. Trust me, theyre legit. 8)
glasses.gif

Don't get me wrong, there are ways to improve almost anything, this store included. But being this critical and hateful early in the game is not constructive nor is it necessary. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just a thought.

Anyways, have a nice day and see you guys in the fall! :b
tongue.gif

everyone is entitled to their opinon. come on now, its the damn internet, what else is this thing good for other then to @#%$ and cry about other people. bottem line b3ng: if you don't wanna shop there or support the store, then don't.

kid, i was there when you walked into the shop and you played off like you LIKE the store. the workers were nice enough to give you the truth on everything that the store is about and you turn around and blast them on NT? how FAKE can you be? given you are telling the truth about the store, all cosmetics, but you're also not giving the store a chance. yur just like every other young buck on NT trying to act like your the biggest and baddest person in the industry.

enough with the hate on b3ng this thread. this thread is for the promotion, advertising, and reviews of the RM store.
1x0
always dressed eloquent, but never arrogant..​

First off i was kinda against the store cause I thought it might take away from Globe Stores customer base. But i've never been to this new shop yet so i can't knock it. In regards to Versus, Active doesn't carry anything that they do besides The Hundreds. The only shoes active carries is SB's with the exception of the Riverside Shop (in our I.E. area) which gets air maxes court forces. etc. NO real threat of competition when two shops carry different products. Specially when i've seen more than a handfull of Active employees buying from Versus. I'll most likely pass by....my bad i really don't know the name of the shop, but ill make my way there soon enough and say what up. Nothing against a new start up. Good Luck.

www.versusstore.com
AIM : CoDeFM
cody357@aemail4u.com

I believe RM has no intention of taking away the Globe's customer base. RM's target customer is different from that of the Globe's. While I'm not trying to speak for either store, it is my observation that the Globe is a more hip hop / grass roots oriented store, catering to those who practice and live hip hop (ie break, tag, mc, or dj). While RM's customer could be into hip hop, their interest lies more in street wear / urban vinyl / sneakers. This accounts for the difference in products each of the respective store carries, Active included. Hence, like you said:
Quote:
NO real threat of competition when two shops carry different products.

Which I agree with you 100% (too bad some kids are too dense to realize that) :b
tongue.gif

Don't be afraid about the globe losing business, that place has its own followers and maybe those who go to either place will help out the other business as well.

Remember fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering. :lol:
laugh.gif

Can't wait until the new lines start rolling in :D
happy.gif

Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

late night chillen with the RM crew. new shirts in. grit clothing and stussy world tour tees. store hours tomorrow 1ish - wheneva
:rofl:
roll.gif

1x0
always dressed eloquent, but never arrogant..​

b3ng, you need to be tacful kid....it's one thing to say that you don't feel the spot but you must be really compelled to blog out your resentfulness. you didn't like this, you didn't like that...etc...etc...open your own store kid, you'll be the number one customer. i don't know where the owner wants to go with the store... money, fame, love of the game? but he gots a shop and you a lil @#%$ complainin online. hmm.

to the owner/shop, congrats...good luck. you carry EK50BITION Tees, right? I think Dennis was tellin me this a couple weeks ago...
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

Hey Bert and RM affiliates,

Anyone down for an MP rematch :evil:
devil.gif
? I'll try to bring my 64 (Its like the one in the store. Only difference is mine works.) :lol:
laugh.gif

Vince, try to stop by sometime if you have the chance. 8)
glasses.gif

Kris: I'll take you on in MP....I haven't played in ages though :lol:
laugh.gif

Your shirt is always in my car, so incase I run into your @#%$ I know I've got it :lol:
laugh.gif

Store Update:

-Haze x Stussy World Tour
24wzul2.jpg

-Grit
24wyrmw.jpg

24wysmg.jpg

24wystk.jpg

24wzebk.jpg

-That's Them
24wzeyt.jpg

24wzfic.jpg

24wzko3.jpg

and for all the Jollybeasts(also available in red) :b
tongue.gif
:
24wzhbd.jpg

Come by and check them out

Nice...definately copping some of those :smokin
smokin.gif

You know what's funny is even with all this negativity and hate from "b3ng," when RM starts receiving their fall lines, he'll probably be back looking for a discount. :rofl:
roll.gif

Okay, seriously, no more negativity. Buy the sneaks you want, buy the tees you want, and buy from the store you want to support. Then go home and smoke a fat one and smile...Life's good :tongue:
tongue.gif

Kris: is RM your hang out spot when schools not in session? :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom