Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

My homie just opened a new store in the Pomona area so you Cal Poly Pomona heads have a new place to shop.

Rooted Movement
108 locust st
Pomona, CA

Some of the things they carry:
Nike, bape, triumvir, crooks & castles, etc.

Here's their myspace
Check him out on myspaceROOTED MOVEMENT

:D
happy.gif

Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

Never trust a little android man!

im lazy where in pomona is it located?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

:lol:
laugh.gif
I put the address in the post and the myspace which has the address and driections.

I'm not from the area so I can't say exactly, but the store just opened yesterday.

Enjoy :D
happy.gif

pomona is south of LA, around 20-25 mins drive w/ no traffic.

I'm going there everyday after school come september!
I go to Cal Poly, btw

Negrodamus​

"Yo momma got a peg leg with a kickstand"- The Pharcyde

As for prices, I really don't know...I have yet to make the trip...yet (work >:
mad.gif
)

...did I forget to mention he is also an official distributor for vinyl figures?

I'll be helping him with the shop whenever i can but yes, he will be carrying The Hundreds. Not sure about Jordans just yet. The grand opening was a success. Thanks to anyone who came through.

Hmm. Pomona. I know that place.

JordanLovah, are you still in school? Finished? Part of the post-grad working force?

OneTrueSoul, i think my boy met u at a party on saturday when he was told about the new store. him and his bro checked out the spot on the night of the grand opening

Ghang: sorry man, wasn't me. I've been spreading the word because I know one of the owners (albert).

I know he's been trying to get this project off the ground for a bit, so I'm just helping out a homie.

yo, directions to the store is kinda wierd off mapquest. just do this instead

I-10
exit geary
head towards holt st. [south on geary] (thats towards chino)
turn east onto second (away from the glasshouse)
and the store is on the left side. but parking is in the rear, behind the pizza joint.

just hit up the store [number is on myspace] for directions before you head out.

thank you to everyone that went on tues. grand openning went off really well, nice meeting people that went out, free drinks and food. when i talked to the people running the RM they're carrying a whole bunch of gear. but since they're in the middle of the summer season they've got the summer lines of most brands, but they will be getting more in the fall, a lot more like the hundreds, in4mation, SC, etc..... stop now and get to know the RM crew, really cool heads. i'll be there often so hit me up!

yo, if you want the EKSBTN jdilla tee, they've got it. from what i hear that tee is sold out on digitalgravel. get them while they're hot!
1x0
always dressed eloquent, but never arrogant..​

For those in pomona how's the traffic around the 57 in the afternoon? I want to go one day during the week but don't want to get stuck in some butt sucking traffic :\
ohwell.gif

they carry the hundreds...not sure about L&D

Back
Top Bottom