Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

i passed by the shop today, the boys are chill. i asked them about the L&D clothing and they said that it's in the process. they also said that the hundreds account is starting in fall.
1x0
always dressed eloquent, but never arrogant..​

hmmm so its kinda close to the Globe?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

bert opened up shop now? interesting. probably stop by there some day. do they sell zeta stuff? corny, jk.
-brandon

MY CUSTOMS

yea, bert finally opened up shop :lol:
laugh.gif
...no I don't think the shop will be dealing with "organization" paraphenilla :lol:
laugh.gif
...but he will be carrying the new hundreds line if that counts :lol:
laugh.gif

Wanted sz. 10: Black/Carolina Total Air Pillar, Savier Trainers
Wanted sz. 9.5: AF1 Sheed lowsSafety Orange canvas AF1 low

The guys at rooted movement are mad cool. The tall, skinny guy always hooks me up with a smoke when I roll through =D

Just came back from there and picked up the ex5obitn "J. Dilla" tee...sick tee, especially with the CD it comes with.

For you Pomona heads this store is a must

nice little spot. it is kinda small, but really cool peoples
FS: SIZE 9 PURPLE UNDFTD AF1,SZ 9 LA LASER AF1, SZ 10 BLACK UNDFTD AF1, SIZE 9.5 VNDS ST PATTYS.

Quote:
hmmm so its kinda close to the Globe?

yeah that's what im sayin too. welp. hittin that up for SURE.
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046

Is there any truth to the rumor that Lemar & Dauley won't make their line available to the west coast? One of the workers at Grey One was telling me that they are trying to get their clothing as well, but L & D aren't cooperating.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Busch​

i was talking to the boys at RM and all that they told me was that they're trying to get L & D. but they've just got their miskha account on lock, 10th deep, and a couple other east coast brands, so that's helping them with their chances in getting an LD account.

as for stock right now, they're getting stussy world tour tees by KAWS AND HAZE!!!!! go over check it out if your in the area!
1x0

damn, i'm at cal poly next year. this store is gonna make me go broke! this one guy at orientation was telling me about the store. he was part of some filipino dance team. i wonder if you know him, because he said that it was his homie opening the store up.

sorry, no BBC tee's. they got some OG crooks t's. if you want to order by phone, check out their myspace.com/rootedmovement.
1x0

So BBC or ice cream...sorry. Yea, Bert (the owner) dances/danced for Barkada Modern, so he's known in the area.

They do have some older crooks gear but in certain sizes.

When you're there grab a car decal and help spread the word about this glorious blessing to the Pomona area :lol:
laugh.gif
...seriously, just grab a decal :lol:
laugh.gif

damn, STASH and KAWS tee's sold out today. RM said another shipment weds, out on shelves thrusday.

yo, one of the workers there wearing the supreme cap today was busting mad moves today. i was gonna ask him to teach me to dance, but i was only there for the stussy tees. :D
happy.gif

1x0

RM got some nice creative recs in stock right now. Check em out.

Cesario - Ivory Cement, Navy Tiffany :smokin
smokin.gif

Cesario Lo - Military Lavender, Chestnut Mint
Dechico - from summer line

On a sidenote, heard they call each other in the morning and coordinate outfits. Today was Recon x Alife. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
damn, i'm at cal poly next year. this store is gonna make me go broke! this one guy at orientation was telling me about the store. he was part of some filipino dance team. i wonder if you know him, because he said that it was his homie opening the store up.

haha...that was probably me. I remember talking to someone about the shop at orientation and I dance for BMod. Be sure to check them out when you start school. They got some sick stuff coming out in the fall.

I rolled through today and was wondering why the guy in the supreme hat wasn't matching with them either. They forgot to call him i guess
:rofl:
roll.gif

Kris: dammit man, when are you gonna pick your shirt up man? I've been holding it since April bro :lol:
laugh.gif
. I'll bring it to the quad meeting...I need the $ bro, so I can pick up a stussy tee :lol:
laugh.gif

Hey Vince, my bad I've been MIA. Next time, for sure, I'll pick it up. I know you need the money for some stussy tees anyways. :wink:
wink.gif

i heard that it will be by appointments soon when the fall lines drop

this is how we chill from '83 til infinity

Kris: I'll call you up next time I hit up the shop....

...Darkboy sneaker meet at the shop :lol:
laugh.gif

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Were you the guy talking to me about BlueBlood denim? Damn, ishh is weird like that sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom