ROSARITO C'FEST 2007 - ROLLL CALLL

m1ke check

Banned
Whos going? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Leaving Friday night, cant wait!!!
TeamClippers

might go........but man rosarito just is not the same as it useto be......to many cops and shady females

wear a rubber..

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

wear two rubbers...
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

im thinking about it. but yea, there are some shady chicks out there. my boy thought this girl was feeling him all night long at papas n beer. as soon as she gets him alone outside the place, she says 100 for a knob-slob...not cool...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

anybody got more info on this???? like whats nights its going on?
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

it started in rosarito tonight. technically is C'Fest june 20-24. different stuff happens depending on which night you go. i know friday and saturday night is going to be packed though. my girlfriends sister showed me some pics and there is hardly any space at papas n beer. but there are girls all over with bikinis on... thats basically the weekend.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

i hope that C doesnt stand for what i think it does.
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.

^it usually turns out that way, there are gon be a lot of dudes, i'd hold out and go on a normal weekend, I mean yea its gon be crazy but traffic and chance of lotta dudes lookin for girls like you is somethin that ain't fun

^ not when you're under 21

imma try to round up the goonie goo goos for friday night

goonie goo goos? ahahahah. never heard that one before wildout. i'll be there tonight. im about to leave right now!
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

everyone prolly still hungover or knocked the f out or stressin making appointments at the clinic to post right now

i went for the 1st time at the very very very last minute this weekend my babymoms called me yesterday afternoon an hour before we left and asked if i wanted to go so i said @#%$ it lemme see what its all about . unfortunatly i made 2 mistakes. 1. i wore my fire red v's and jordan procut (and was one of the few people wearing legit j's in there lol) in there last night because i didnt know the dance floor had sand on it so i had to clean them when i got back. 2. i made the huge mistake of going with my babymomma and allowing her to pay for the hotel room because that gave her the idea she could handcuff me the whole night. there was so many @#%$ at papas and beer and all over the streets around there. i was heavily intoxicated so i was on them hard the whole night. i ended up getting me and my bm's in for free cuz i let some dude give me $60 to let them cut us in the line.

im most likely planning on returning in mid july we should have a mini summit up there ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom