Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles ~What do you get?~

I usually make my own meal, 3 waffles, grits, chicken or get that Natalie special and add a whole buncha things to it, what y'all do?

and which location do you go to? I usually hit the one on Pico near USC or the one in Long Beach, the OG location gets too packed

I asked one of my friends about Roscoe's once and he was like "pshhh, it's just like Albertson's chicken" . . . guess he's picky because Albertson's chicken is delicious. And then add waffles and anything else to the mix? Damn . . I've heard their specialty non-alc. drinks are serious as well.

I literally live 2 blocks from the one in LB but I've never been there, not sure why :smh:
smh.gif
HANK : Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk-for free?
BEET : YEAH? I GOT A 3 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR. I GOT LIKE 4 CARS.​

i usually cop the chicken omelet which comes with a waffle....
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, Wake up, Mr West!​

ii go to the one in Hollywood.

ii get the #9 with a waffle, which is 3 wings and a waffle.
its hella delicious.
Team CUBS​
Reppin Loyola HS....​
NT Member since Feb. 23, 2005​

1/4 Chix Dark w/ Waffles (forgot what number it was on the menu) and a Sunrise

I go to the Long beach one and the one in Hollywood
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

i don't remember the name, but i usually just get 3 waffles, and 2 chix. With a lemonade.
god those waffles are awesome

gotta get the sunrise to drink.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Is the quality just as good in the Long Beach and South LA spots as the OG, Hollywood one?

I always got to get some chicken and one waffle and then I'll either get eggs with onions and cheese, rice with gravy, greens or grits.

I like to mix it up because everything on the menu is so samn good.

Team Economics​
Positive Externalities Since 2005​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury​
AIM: Roy Anglais

i aint been to roscoes since around this time last year after my graduation for lunch. its good stuff no doubt but for a fraction of the price i can have my girl fry up some chicken, throws some eggos in and we straaaaight :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Uh huh.

i get the 2pc. and 2 waffles meal (i think its a #2 or #7) get them pieces a breast+thigh, with a side order of fries ( :wow:
eek.gif
) and a sunset

:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

I get the country boy meal
TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

Never had the "Sunrise" drink (OJ/Lemonade)??? and ordered one. Waitress gave me a "Sunset" (Fruit punch/Lemonade)??? instead. It was good. I'll make sure I get the Sunrise next time.
Sacramento Kings: Fight for the playoffs!

forget what combo it is, but i used to the Dena one a few blocks from my old spot once or twice/month for 2 breasts + 2 waffles + mac n cheese + collard greens + candied yams.

man, i miss that place. i could really go for some right now.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

2 waffles, 1/4 chix (2 thighs or breast/wing), an eclipse to sip on, and a NAP when I get in the car... LMFAO

Been to the locations in LB, on Manchester, and on Pico. I fiend for Roscoe's and Yang Chow's, every time I go up to LA.
Mama say, tuck your chain, son, they'll take it.
So I hit her with one of them steel faces.
Like, I'll be damned Mama, they know who I am Mama. I'm still your little boy, but to them, I'm THE MAN, Mama...
-Wayne-

Back
Top Bottom