ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thankful for Livestock Canada. Calypsos for $95 as I kept striking out in stores around my area.

Felt justified as I was going to spend triple digits late last year just to get a colorway I've been lusting for since the Roshe introduction...

Last edited:
The new Calypsos really feel .5 bigger? Havent tried on my pair yet. Hope this isnt true!

there .5 bigger for me... im wearing them right now and i have a little bit more room than 2012 pair. but it could be just me. everyone foot is different.

Quick comparison.

definitely bigger. I can usually just live with it, but i cant do it with these. I like wearing without socks or with extremely thin socks. I can't do it with these.

If anyone here from San Diego i know Horton plaza footlocker and Chula Vista mall footlocker had the calypso. My friend and I got a pair each. We were both size 10 all the other sizes were pretty much sold out. Chula Vista mall had a 11.5. Good luck!

Mine are true to size.. only tried them once or twice inside cause its winter here but i cant fit 10s at all and mines a 9.5s so i would have noticed if it was bigger.

Im not surprised to be honest, Nike has a lot of problems recently with mass production. Suede is off on some ID's , stitches in the mesh, literally wrong colors with ID's ... Talk to a guy who made salmon toes back then when it was still doable and they sent him a pair with a grey outsole instead of a white one. Totally ****** up. 

Just placed an Order w/ Deadstock for a Size 10.5

Gonna throw these Size 11s up online 

Are you guys being serious right now? Must be the retros.

Got my calypsos from niketown boston late march/early april last year when they dropped and they feel true to size.

Still on the hunt for size 7.5 calypsos. Do any retail stores do phone orders or you gotta go instore? 

Back
Top Bottom