ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

man really hoping i can score a grey tech fleece pair on friday.  how do nikelab drops work by the way?  they post the twitter link?  also, consensus is to go 1/2 size up on these tech fleece roshes right?

Smh those are real. Remember them releasing. Have no idea where you can find em but they aren't fake.
644425-010? those article never exist as no site could explain the authenticity. I would say TeamRoshe.com is a legit source of rosherun release database and it's not even there. If you look the article, it refers to fake sites. it never released in retail, and few are seen among the fake sellers on facebook/instagram

644425-010? those article never exist as no site could explain the authenticity. I would say TeamRoshe.com is a legit source of rosherun release database and it's not even there. If you look the article, it refers to fake sites. it never released in retail, and few are seen among the fake sellers on facebook/instagram
You're right my man my bad. At quick glance I got it confused with the midtop That looks like them and these http://sneakerfinds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/nike-roshe-run-SailDark-AshFuchsia-Force.jpg

Last edited:

Merry Christmas to myself. I ordered these last Sunday from Dope Factory and they came in today. Scooped both for under retail. Check em out, they have 30% off right now.

We are very legit if you would like to know. We have had 5000+ auctions in over 2.5 years. 

We DO NOT use shill bidders or bots. We have an amazing reputation in the sneaker world. 

If you ever have any questions, the owner is very easy to get a hold of. 

David

Co-Founder 

I'm looking to cop a pair of the Roshe NM Tech Fleeces, but I need a little help on size. I tried on a pair mesh Roshes the other day and was a 9.5. I thought I was set, but I'm reading the Tech Fleeces are sized a little different. People have said to go up a half size for the Fleeces so I figured a size 10, but I'm also a size 10 in Free Run 5.0 so I wasn't sure if I should go 10 or 10.5 on the Fleeces. Any insight would be appreciated. Merry Xmas!

I'm looking to cop a pair of the Roshe NM Tech Fleeces, but I need a little help on size. I tried on a pair mesh Roshes the other day and was a 9.5. I thought I was set, but I'm reading the Tech Fleeces are sized a little different. People have said to go up a half size for the Fleeces so I figured a size 10, but I'm also a size 10 in Free Run 5.0 so I wasn't sure if I should go 10 or 10.5 on the Fleeces. Any insight would be appreciated. Merry Xmas!
I think that a size 10 would be good for you, fam. I had to go up a half size in the Free 5.0 to accommodate for my arch and I went the same, half size up from my normal size in the Anthracite Fleece. 

I think that a size 10 would be good for you, fam. I had to go up a half size in the Free 5.0 to accommodate for my arch and I went the same, half size up from my normal size in the Anthracite Fleece. 
Ok so I just measured my foot according to: http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/size-fit-guide/mens-shoe-sizing-chart My heel to toe length was 10.5 inches which would put my regular true shoe size at 9.5. Like I said before, I was a 9.5 in the mesh roshes and it appears I also had to plus up .5 size for the Free 5.0 (assuming this standard and they run small). Sounds like I should be good to go with a 10 in the Fleece like you said :smile:

If any of the above is incorrect, please let me know! Thanks

Cool. Thanks. I just measured my foot following the NDC Size Fit Guide and found my heel to toe length to be 10.5 inches which would put my true shoe size at 9.5. Like I said before, I was a 9.5 in the mesh roshes and had to plus up .5 size for the Free 5.0 like you (assuming this is standard and they run small). I think I should be good to go with a 10 in the fleece.

Any word on the gray fleeces? Last time I got a response on twitter from Nike, they said they were dropping on the 26th, but they're not on Nike Lab as "coming soon".

Back
Top Bottom