ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Stay updated on your twitter account by following Premier boutique in palo alto @premierboutique. They always seem to get the most unique selection of clothing and sneakers first and also received the women's colorway in the silver/pink first which I don't believe any store in the bay area has even received yet. You also wanna keep yourself updated and follow bows & arrows on instagram too.
What is bows and arrows user name on instagram?

ok to my Los Angeles broshes. just left the Nike store at the grove. they have all 3 wovens( black, teal, iguana). the women wovens the black and the red ones. and the new ugly shiny women roshes. i just picked up my "iguana wovens". my fav color when it comes to anything.

Reactions: lyl

went to double up on iguanas and the biggest size left at FA MOA was a 9 :x

saw all three of these a Nike MOA, teals and squadrons are nice.

ok to my Los Angeles broshes. just left the Nike store at the grove. they have all 3 wovens( black, teal, iguana). the women wovens the black and the red ones. and the new ugly shiny women roshes. i just picked up my "iguana wovens". my fav color when it comes to anything.

Thanks my dude! Was able to call but they didn't have my wife's size 5.5 in the grey/pink colorway but they were able to locate me a pair at Chicago Niketown.

nerd.gif
 pics of the red women wovens?!

Back
Top Bottom