ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

jaycruz.

formerly xjumpman23x
Joined Mar 6, 2005
Sucks that they released the florals on NDC so early, I just phone ordered them the other day |I

Joined Dec 18, 2012
those floral print roshe's are straight trash... I hate to see a grown *** man wearing that and thinking they're cool smh 

Joined Oct 15, 2012
Looking forward to seeing the florals on feet… really hard to judge them otherwise, but I do like the navy pair.

Joined Jul 31, 2012
My Thunder Blue Primos showed up today - man, can't beat 4 days from payment to my front door from Japan.

Oh, and they're tremendous.  I highly recommend them.

Joined Jul 21, 2012
If anyone has a pic of the yellow florals on feet, it would be much appreciated if you could post it. I wonder if the insole is volt or if it is the uncomfortable one they used on the nrgs? Seemed much different to me.

but...

if the floral isn't that noticeable on the yellows, a black custom swoosh/midsole could do it justice.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now