ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Syusen, I think?  Not sure with the translation and the whole I-can't-read-Japanese thing.
I went through Syusen as well. They had my Navy Primos at my door 3 days after I received tracking. Impressive to say the least.

For everyone wanting on-feets and detailed shots of the Florals, I'll have my video review of the Atomic Teal colorway uploaded this weekend.

Last edited:
I went through Syusen as well. They had my Navy Primos at my door 3 days after I received tracking. Impressive to say the least.

For everyone wanting on-feets and detailed shots of the Florals, I'll have my video review of the Atomic Teal colorway uploaded this weekend.
did you order them from NDC already?

Syusen, I think?  Not sure with the translation and the whole I-can't-read-Japanese thing.
i went through sysuen as well. haven't received them it but once i paypal they shipped right away. cant wait till they come in.

Is this graphic coming out? Florals are not worth the extra $10.
nike-roshe-run-shorebreak-2-630x419.jpg

Shorebreaks are rumored to be a customized Mint Blue/Candy colorway from the white-swoosh release in Asia.

Either way I don't see them dropping in the U.S.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen an all white roshe. Not that I would want it or that it would look good but a super simplistic shoe without a super simplistic cw? Seems strange. Would be fun to customize it though, which is how I started thinking of an all white

if you have any doubts, don't, true roshe fans will love these. I was on the edge with these until my gf told me to just pull the trigger. In my opinion the obsidians are the best. Don't think twice
Nice! They just aren't for me though. 

I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen an all white roshe. Not that I would want it or that it would look good but a super simplistic shoe without a super simplistic cw? Seems strange. Would be fun to customize it though, which is how I started thinking of an all white

All white Roshe would be :x imo

Where can I find size 11 mangos? Except eBay.

There is a faux mango on deck.

For those of you on the fence with florals, just cop then. If you don't like them in person, send em back. But like any popular shoe post 2011, resellers are hitting it hard. Every FTA is selling out but you likely won't instantly see more Roshes on feet though.

And just an FYI, Nike's seasons are Spring/Summer/Fall/Holiday. I should've clarified when I posted the upcomings. So even though it's still freezing across most the country, the recent releases are actually right on schedule.

Last edited:
There is a faux mango on deck.

For those of you on the fence with florals, just cop then. If you don't like them in person, send em back. But like any popular shoe post 2011, resellers are hitting it hard. Every FTA is selling out but you likely won't instantly see more Roshes on feet though.

And just an FYI, Nike's seasons are Spring/Summer/Fall/Holiday. I should've clarified when I posted the upcomings. So even though it's still freezing across most the country, the recent releases are actually right on schedule.
Thanks for the clarification. Since FA got iggys, black sails and sport reds and NDC just released the Florals, does that wrap it up for spring 13? Oh and the squadron green wovens.

Anybody looking for mangos size 9 there is a guy in Orange County selling a pair on Craigslist maybe he still has them. number is 7147254957

Back
Top Bottom