ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Dude run your hands under the sink and dampen your hands with water. Then rub out all the creases and white spots on the toebox. It'll be a little faded when it dries up, but the color evens out. I did that with my nrg's and I don't see creases anymore. Like I said, doing that will fade the toebox a little, but at least the creases and marks won't be as distinct

I already swapped back in the og laces and wiped down that area ready to return tomorrow. Will try your suggestion and see how it looks in the morning.

Squadron green woven's up now on nike.com. Just picked me up a pair at Niketown and they are fresh as f*ck!

If i'm going to post a ROSHE WDYWT photo, i'm going to do it right..

TEAM ROSHE S/O..

T
Anyone know when Shiekh Shoes will be getting their massive shipment in?
They just got it. Check a couple pages ago for the Instagram picture they put up. Here's what they said too

"Tunnel vision of @Nike Roshe Runs. They're shipping out of our warehouse today incase you were trying to cop. #ShiekhShoes #RosheRun #Nike"

I don't have one by me so i can't check in stores but try calling in if you're looking to buy

T

They just got it. Check a couple pages ago for the Instagram picture they put up. Here's what they said too

"Tunnel vision of @Nike Roshe Runs. They're shipping out of our warehouse today incase you were trying to cop. #ShiekhShoes #RosheRun #Nike"

I don't have one by me so i can't check in stores but try calling in if you're looking to buy
Thanks. I'm going to check one tomorrow and will update with what I find.

I finally joined Nike talk instead of just taking a look. I would like to get some of you up to date with my info. I have been a roshe collector since the beginning; anthracite/volt, sport red, Iguana. Loved them, and was not gonna stop with just those. I am deep in my pocketbooks with roshes. I work as a manager at Finish Line (sadly we don't carry them so my discount is useless) so I can find stores that have sizes left of finish line shoes even if they are sold out online. I am very interested in being in the Facebook group when the option of joining arises. 

Someone stated earlier what to wear with the sport reds.... I rocked these at work during the holiday season! 

Real simple.

Go to your local Footaction, have them do a search for your size. Shipping is available.

^^^This.

For my bay area heads. Footaction in Solano Mall has a full size run of the black/sails, and one size 13 of the iggys. I grabbed a pair of the blacks and ordered a red pair, both size 10. Used a b-day coupon and total came out to about $127. This was about an hour ago.

UPC for black = 4214218104
red = 4214219904

Go to your local footaction and order a pair or two, use the bday coupon to save some money.

^^^This.

For my bay area heads. Footaction in Solano Mall has a full size run of the black/sails, and one size 13 of the iggys. I grabbed a pair of the blacks and ordered a red pair, both size 10. Used a b-day coupon and total came out to about $127. This was about an hour ago.

UPC for black = 4214218104
red = 4214219904

Go to your local footaction and order a pair or two, use the bday coupon to save some money.
Thanks. I might have to hit up a Footaction this weekend to try that. Already got the black/sail pair thanks to @Seeson. Need a fresh pair of Iguanas as my current ones are getting pretty beat.

"Hey guys been a lurker for a while, finally decided to create an account today" Welcome to NT, I'm sure you're going to say OMG bought roshes and now I'm hooked, congrats you and everyone else. Protect your wallet and hopefully you contribute to the thread and that you aren't one of those lurkers who GO ON HERE TO GET INFO to then go cop a FSR to resell (if you think this about you, then it probably is)

"Where can I find roshes?" Check the thread theres 300+ pages

"How do they fit? .5 up? TTS?" Well...depends on your foot type, do your research. These questions are asked at least 5x a day

"What is the color code for this particular roshe" Please refer to page 1....

"What malls carry these? Do the stores have them?" You have a phone pick up and dial their numbers. If you don't have it, google is your friend.

"How can I join Team Roshe?" Contribute to the community, be active amongst the thread, don't KISS ***. Plain and simple, read the front page regarding application process. 

"Resubmitting my app again, bump 1x bump 2x bump 3x" You don't need to do that, we all see it. If you get your +1's from ACTIVE Team Roshe members, you should be good.

Anyone know where I can find the tropical twists roshe in a size 5 or 5.5? I need them for my girl. Pretty hard to find that I can see.

is amazon a reliable spot for authentic roshes?

Yes, they are authentic. A lot of them are also sold by third party vendors, but they are authentic. You should have no problem ordering from Amazon, some of the prices are higher than retail though.

Back
Top Bottom