ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Joined Oct 30, 2002
dang got a email from Sneakerhead.com saying my order for sports red was canceled!.....anyone else get that???

Last edited:
Joined Jan 24, 2013
Noticed a few questions about Sneaker Head's shipping times. I ordered a pair of iguanas today and I am getting them next Tuesday (I live in California).

Joined Jan 15, 2013
newpark mall shiekh they might have it nextweek just called them, call them before you go just to make sure.

Joined Dec 21, 2012
if you want these and can figure it out. good luck. they have other cws too

amazon.co.jp
Really wish I knew someone who could translate.  Found a pair of the sand premiums in my size and what I think converts to less than $100!

Joined Dec 6, 2012
^^^ i was actually looking around for the olive premiums so i got both pairs came out to $184 shipped and i got the confirmation fast. i had to use a forwarding service.

Joined May 1, 2011
for you LA heads, Kicks sole provider has th iguanas and reds at all 3 locations. Give them a call first. They probably wont last long.

Joined Mar 26, 2004
How does the fit of the regular Roshes compare to the fit on the wovens? Thinking about copping the all black woven's as a work shoe but cant find them locally

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now