ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Came in today

Did you order from NDC?

The product code on those Mangos are the original ones which Nike stopped manufacturing. The new Mangos will have a different product code....   They will hopefully pop up in the next couple months. 

Ordered 3 pairs of roshes earlier this morning thru frugirls.Talked to the agent to make sure that the shoes are authentic. now it's a waiting game
nthat.gif

Last edited:
someone inbox me a link from frugirls, mangos in 9.5, im getting a headache LOL

Last edited:
someone inbox me a link from frugirls, mangos in 9.5, im getting a headache LOL
Not to come off as an ***hole, but a lot of people here have paid their dues to find a pair for themselves and for others. If you took the time to look at the previous posts on this thread, there are a few people who teamed up to make a bulk purchase. They can redirect you to start somewhere, but do take caution and at your own risk. The struggle is real, the effort is futile.

Not to come off as an ***hole, but a lot of people here have paid their dues to find a pair for themselves and for others. If you took the time to look at the previous posts on this thread, there are a few people who teamed up to make a bulk purchase. They can redirect you to start somewhere, but do take caution and at your own risk. The struggle is real, the effort is futile.
Yeah man, i feel you on that.. just scared of coming up on fake ones.

CHURCH
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom