ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's too early to compare because we haven't seen "real" pictures of them. The "v2 mangos" are not mango, they're total crimson.

The Total Crimsons was hard to visualize until they finally dropped. People just need to see the tonal pack and imagine them for the soles. People will definitely be disappointed. Here's my pic I posted a while back.

The Total Crimsons was hard to visualize until they finally dropped. People just need to see the tonal pack and imagine them for the soles. People will definitely be disappointed. Here's my pic I posted a while back.

Thank You Christian!

Khaki NRG Premiums for $49.99

Lebanon Clearance
1 (615) 443-3521
(580566-220)

Sizes 7-11.5
$49.99

via SneakerSteal.com 

Last edited:
20130227-124238.jpg

i was so tempted to order. i saw the post when it first drop, bet lines are crazy now.

i think im koo with the iggys to satisfy that brownish-khaki color i need. plus those nrg are not og mesh, i have wide feet don tknow how comfortable they would be since i wear 11.5

great deal for those looking.

Last edited:
20130227-124238.jpg

i was so tempted to order. i saw the post when it first drop, bet lines are crazy now.

i think im koo with the iggys to satisfy that brownish-khaki color i need. plus those nrg are not og mesh, i have wide feet don tknow how comfortable they would be since i wear 11.5

great deal for those looking.
they're definitely not OG mesh, but fit a hell of a lot better compared to the wovens.  just go half size up on the nrg's

the iguanas that i ordered from eastbay just arrived at work right now and the box is in rough shape. didnt know that they didnt double box their shipments. there was a hole in the bag lol.

the iguanas that i ordered from eastbay just arrived at work right now and the box is in rough shape. didnt know that they didnt double box their shipments. there was a hole in the bag lol.
All of my orders have been previously, that's a big surprise. Check with their CS dept. They might be able to give you a credit or something for future orders. 

Eastbay has to save that extra 15 cents. It's truly pathetic how they can't just put the shoes in a box like a normal company.

Got my sport reds yesterday too, and box was a little beat. I also had a hole in my bag. lol

Back
Top Bottom