ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thanks for the answers man... i wanted to hunt down some OGs to try on but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I remember a couple of months ago they were just sitting on shelves, I was interested for a pair then but I just bought some other pair as work shoes. I read how comfortable they are and for the price point, I knew I had to have them. SMH, should've just picked up one before! Im from the Philippines btw and Im hoping I could order one online from US stores, bro's coming home in 2 months and he could bring them here to save on intl shipping.

Great forum, like a family in here.. been a luker for a while.
They didn't have roshe's at Titan in QC? I was under the impression they did. I'm going to PI this summer and was hoping to find a few pairs sitting around. Guess I'm out of luck.

im a size 9 but wil i be able to find these in stores or anything if i dont buy?
You will not be able to purchase THAT Mango colorway as it is an Asia exclusive which would explain its asking price relative to the OG colorways. However similar colorway will be available in the next weeks or so. Its Dark grey upper with a black swoosh and crimson sole. IT IS NOT MANGOS V2, it is an entirely different colorway that happens to resemble the mangos. It is up to you to decide, the stocks are diminishing as the hype evolving. To cop now.....or wait for the Crimsons.

you mean Titan in Global City? that's probably one of the few places I haven't checked.. retail here is crazy though. If it weren't for the availability of the OGs in the US nowadays, I would've already snatched one (or two. or three. lol). I think for the price of one pair here in the PI, I could get two in the states... 'course with some help of online promos/codes/coupons.

you mean Titan in Global City? that's probably one of the few places I haven't checked.. retail here is crazy though. If it weren't for the availability of the OGs in the US nowadays, I would've already snatched one (or two. or three. lol). I think for the price of one pair here in the PI, I could get two in the states... 'course with some help of online promos/codes/coupons.
Yeah my bad. I've never been to Titan, only have heard about it. If you ever check and they do have pairs hit me up lol. Trying to go Roshe crazy when I'm there in July. 

You will not be able to purchase THAT Mango colorway as it is an Asia exclusive which would explain its asking price relative to the OG colorways. However similar colorway will be available in the next weeks or so. Its Dark grey upper with a black swoosh and crimson sole. IT IS NOT MANGOS V2, it is an entirely different colorway that happens to resemble the mangos. It is up to you to decide, the stocks are diminishing as the hype evolving. To cop now.....or wait for the Crimsons.
you got a picture of those?

Yeah my bad. I've never been to Titan, only have heard about it. If you ever check and they do have pairs hit me up lol. Trying to go Roshe crazy when I'm there in July. 
sure will man.. but sorry to burst your bubble, couldn't really find any more OG Roshes.. and Ive been to most Nike joints here. funny though, you've been waiting to come here and go crazy buying on roshes and Im here trying to cop from the US lol

sure will man.. but sorry to burst your bubble, couldn't really find any more OG Roshes.. and Ive been to most Nike joints here. funny though, you've been waiting to come here and go crazy buying on roshes and Im here trying to cop from the US lol
LOL yeah I know. I was there last summer and I was sleeping hard on Roshes at the time. Thanks for the heads up though. I'm also stopping by Hawaii too so hopefully I can find something there, but most likely i'll fail and find nothing.

I can already buy a iguana now  or wait for spring session in April and buy these

, I'm undecided, what should I do?

you got a picture of those?
lol bro, you can't be that incompetent and not be able to google.

people these days want sh*t handed to 'em on a silver platter 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

and 

Quote:
I can  already  buy  a  iguana  now  or  wait for  spring session in April and buy these 

, I'm undecided, what should I do?
 When in doubt, buy both

Last edited:
LOL yeah I know. I was there last summer and I was sleeping hard on Roshes at the time. Thanks for the heads up though. I'm also stopping by Hawaii too so hopefully I can find something there, but most likely i'll fail and find nothing.
no harm in hoping.. only roshes ive been finding here are the woven ones (black and green). not really feeling them though. what's your size btw? there were 2 OG pairs I saw last time, i think it was the 'knicks' and blacks (or whatever they call it here) but only sizes they had was 9 and 9.5 i think.. and that was in january

no harm in hoping.. only roshes ive been finding here are the woven ones (black and green). not really feeling them though. what's your size btw? there were 2 OG pairs I saw last time, i think it was the 'knicks' and blacks (or whatever they call it here) but only sizes they had was 9 and 9.5 i think.. and that was in january
Size 12 in OG mesh and 12.5 in wovens. I have both of those colorways so it's all good.

Size 12 in OG mesh and 12.5 in wovens. I have both of those colorways so it's all good.
aight man.. finding your size here would be a headache lol I'd hit you up when I find some in your size. meanwhile, ill be staying tuned in this forum, guys help out each other here. hope to finally have a pair of OGs (for retail/decent price) soon

thinking about copping some wovens or tonals while i wait for the spring colorways to release. any thoughts on size..? wovens + .5; tonals - .5 maybe? or are the tonals tts?

debating on copping sirens for 140 shipped. size 12
if you don't want em i'll take em. there's one on eBay going for $200

I was going to meet up today $120 for 9/10 Sirens, but then this morning the guy said his best friend wanted it -.-" I'm so bummed out.

For anyone interested in SZ 12 Knicks DS $99 shipped.

Seller on eBay is hoopcity_original2009

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom