ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hello NT'ers! long time lurker and just decided to sign up. I need some help badly! trying to find a pair of size 6.5 or 7 tropical twist in socal, norcal, or online if anyone has any info on where to cop a pair it be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks for any help in advanced! 

Hello NT'ers! long time lurker and just decided to sign up. I need some help badly! trying to find a pair of size 6.5 or 7 tropical twist in socal, norcal, or online if anyone has any info on where to cop a pair it be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks for any help in advanced! 
ebay bro, i think i saw some

Are the Dark Royal and Charcoal Asia exclusives only?  Or were they also released in the US?  What was MSRP? 

Are the Dark Royal and Charcoal Asia exclusives only?  Or were they also released in the US?  What was MSRP? 

Dark Royal as in the Knicks colorway? Those along with the Stadium Greens and Speed Yellows released June/July of last year here in the U.S. Retail was $70.

Last edited:
S/O to @shadowkhan @specialfx45 for the quick responses to my questions! Where would I be without my BROSHES! 
nthat.gif

=)

wow.. kevineg6's ebay listing on those custom tropical twists is at $242 with 4 days left.  the thirst is real...

i think he was talking about the actual sole of the tarp greens, saying it should be the same as the soles on the women's spirte cw

Yes, you are correct. Idk if it was clear with that past post. Volt is the color of the original insoles as well as I stated a while back, but no one agreed with me. If you compare both the tarp's and sprite's, their soles are very similar and the official colorway kinda helps out my case more, even though they are hard to decipher.

For those that want to jump the gun and cop.

lowest the seller: tonymushroom is going to go for any of the City Pack (London, Tokyo, NYC, and Paris) is $165 shipped with EMS and insurance with paypal.

I suggest waiting it out.
i seen a cheaper seller $120 shipped lmk if u want a link

i think he was talking about the actual sole of the tarp greens, saying it should be the same as the soles on the women's spirte cw
yes and yes. just wanted to state that for the people who want to see it 1st hand if they don't know what the sprites look like. they can check for themselves

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct. Idk if it was clear with that past post. Volt is the color of the original insoles as well as I stated a while back, but no one agreed with me. If you compare both the tarp's and sprite's, their soles are very similar and the official colorway kinda helps out my case more, even though they are hard to decipher.
yes and yes. just wanted to state that for the people who want to see it 1st hand if they don't know what the sprites look like. they can check for themselves
oh true, my bad

definite cop for me.  need more maroon kicks.  hope they have something like this when it hits nikeid

Back
Top Bottom