ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

someone on TeamROSHE can you please PM me. I cant seem to find one online at the moment and i have an important question! Please help! Thx in advance!
you can also tweet us @teamroshe or post on TRo facebook. broshes are quicker to respond

morning guys.sorry for the late replies to the people who pmd me.I had to disappear for a bit from the comp.

Dark royal blue and mint midsole. Asia exclusives? Don't see many.

You're talking about colorways that don't exist. I know you're new here but if you could find the exact name of the blue you're talking about, it would narrow things down. It also would help if you posted a picture of it. Scroll back to page 1. Those are the majority of the Roshes that have been released as well as ones coming out for Spring.

Ill reiterate. The only Roshe that has "Dark Royal" in it in terms of name and appearance are the Knicks. If you don't see the colorway on page 1 or see another Roshe with the name Dark Royal in it then chances are what you are talking about are fakes.

Last edited:
Whoever you talked to..lied lol

I was honestly surprised to see them in the window on display under a mannequin. None of the staff knew what they were and probably couldn't understand why I was tweaking out in excitement.

They're there..I tried a 8 and a 9 on..copped and now have a sz 8 in the Iguana. (I have a 8 (women's 9.5) in the women's black/gray, an 8.5 in the black/black and a 9 in the red..so my sizing varies but I'm glad to now have the original 3 colorways) I assume they had numerous pairs..so you should be OK if you need an 8 as it says in your signature.

If you really want..I can go back and check for you..we can arrange payment/shipment if they have your desired size and then I can FedEx em to you? Lemee know! Always willing to help out. If not..check your local Urban Outfitters? They may have them..I recall someone on here saying that their location (in Cali) had them..so I assume its nationwide?

I'm just surprised to see the Iguanas in stores still..as this colorway was somewhat hard to track down when it originally released this past Summer 2012. I lucked out and happened to get all my original colorway Roshes at Nordstrom Rack like a week after their original release dates. To this day..I still don't know what the hell (and I'm sure 95% of those of us on here who happened to get them there..don't either) they were doing at Nordstrom Rack but I'm not complaining! haha
thanks for the offer but sneakerhead had a fsr! finally got the iguana's in my size, stoked! been looking for these for a month now, new daily summer shoe!

You're talking about colorways that don't exist. I know you're new here but if you could find the exact name of the blue you're talking about, it would narrow things down. It also would help if you posted a picture of it. Scroll back to page 1. Those are all of the Roshes that have been released as well as ones coming out for Spring.

Ill reiterate. The only Roshe that has "Dark Royal" in it in terms of name and appearance are the Knicks. If you don't see the colorway on page 1, then chances are what you are talking about are fakes.

Bro. Don't mind my post count or join date. I've been collecting since 96. Just recently got back into it like a year ago. If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll pm you the link to the shoe in talking about. But thanks for re-iterating.

Dark royal blue and mint midsole. Asia exclusives? Don't see many.

These?

2nd column last row is the one I'm talking about. Go look at some boxes and it'll say dark ryl blue. You probably don't have a pair that's why you're insisting that the "only" dark royal are the Knicks.

Yeah those! Were they ever released in the states?

Edit, I see which ones you're talking about now. Yes Asia Exclusives. It was late night/early morning here in Houston, plus drinking with my out of town cousins = bad/incoherent posting on my end. LOL. Sorry about that dude. My apologies. =)

Last edited:
2nd column last row is the one I'm talking about.

Yeah, those are A/P (Asia/Pacific) exclusives. More over, the whole last row are.

The two cws above them, to the right of the Stadiums, were never massed produced. One of our BROshes has both and all the A/P cws too.

a us size 7.5 would translate to an asia size of 41? I grabbed a shoe and looked but only saw uk, eur, and cm size. I'm assuming asia uses the EUR size since I cm wouldn't make sense

for ordering off frugirls, do they send you an invoice after you generate an order and is this when you pay/the final price you have to pay?

Edit, I see which ones you're talking about now. Yes Asia Exclusives. It was late night/early morning here in Houston, plus drinking with my out of town cousins = bad/incoherent posting on my end. LOL. Sorry about that dude. My apologies. =)

No problem man. I hear you. Thanks for the quick replies. Are those mens? Not much have them in their collection or talk about them. Personally I like them and want them now. Lol. Add another pair to the want list.

No problem man. I hear you. Thanks for the quick replies. Are those mens? Not much have them in their collection or talk about them. Personally I like them and want them now. Lol. Add another pair to the want list.

Yep! They are a men's colorway. I think Those are one of the harder ones to find. It might be a little tough but Im sure it's possible though to locate one overseas.

Last edited:
So I photoshopped these.. cop or not?
Those look great. Agreed, I'd like to see some sort of contrast. Maybe a hit of crimson or light red on the check. Can't wait for ID. I can tell so many people in here are going to go nuts and buy up 3-4 pairs within the first month.

Even at jacked up ID prices? Yikes at what some people are able to spend on kicks! I'm quite glad I'm a broke recent graduate, because if I wasn't I would very soon be. Although I can totally understand...the thought crossed my mind for more than a moment about grabbing all the city pack. The things Roshes make us do! I just lose my sense; I just hope and pray Nike doesn't make the "basic" OG mesh a premium option and bring the standard down to that constricting mesh.

a us size 7.5 would translate to an asia size of 41? I grabbed a shoe and looked but only saw uk, eur, and cm size. I'm assuming asia uses the EUR size since I cm wouldn't make sense

A 41 is a US 8 fyi, check your shoe boxes. That's what it says on mine.

Haven't really dropped info in here for a while but there is definitely a deep calendar on deck for Roshes all the way through Spring '14. I don't feel as comfortable posting specifics after the blowback from posting the Retro 11 info but I will stress that there is yet another Sport Red and Black/Sail restock planned for later this year. If you pay above retail for this shoe, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself at this point. I'll leave you with this though...(cue Birdman Hand Rub)

Many have asked/speculated about it several times over the past year and it indeed will come to pass. The Roshe Run will be part of the Nike ID family.

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

My advice going forward would be to buy what you like, don't reach. There are plenty of diverse colorblocking/palette options this year from varying edges of the spectrum. I myself passed on black woven's because I am waiting for the black/black OGs. For those who assume the Roshe isn't a major factor into planning, you'd be dead wrong. This model jumped from a handful of colors on initial release and premiums on the backend of the cycle to a plethora of new colors, mechanical setups (wmns wovens, dynamic flywires) to Nike ID. No shoe will make Nike ID unless there is a strong enough risk/reward from a demand aspect.
bump this again for you new guys.

Still holding out hope then for something as luciously delicious as these greys (both) someday.

Back
Top Bottom