ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Yes. HOWEVER, that's how they usually list their upcoming Running shoes on NDC. They'll be available real soon I'd bet.

I'm cool with that.

just wish they'd put some mens up...

Picked up the grey/volt (close enough) pair since nike id didnt want to include them in the FR3 options. Really comfy shoes .

The store also had the FR3 5.0 yellow uppers with FR2 4.0 soles in kid sizes, looked nice aswell.

^ dope shots, I have yet to see those in person in my are. For those in so cal, Shiekhs at cerritos mall has black and red pairs. Still need to visit the lakewood one though.

Anyone know if these have hit stores in SoCal yet?
nerd.gif

These appeared for me today out the blue and YES…they’re everything they’re cracked up to be. Looking forward to acquiring more colorways of these. I’m not sure the release date on these but if you see the Roscherun’s try a pair on, you won’t regret spending $70 bucks on them. #thanksNike
m80801.jpg

Gonna finish the day out in these.
54fvgl.jpg

I saw the just the Black cw right after work. I didn't get to try them on though since they sold out of my size
frown.gif
. I like them, and I think I'll be copping more than just the Iguanas, as the Black/Whites and Siren Reds are now prospects.

Ty: Does Siren Red = Infrared/Solar Red in person?

Also, when I asked an associate about them, they pronounced them as "ROWshee" Run. Confused I am. I like the sound of "ROWshee" more than "ROWsh" because it sounds ninja-esque
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

edit: Other than the obvious Sabaku/Janoski inspired design, I'm seeing these as a watered down LunarFly/LunarTrainer, or a post-run shoe.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

anyone run in these yet? is it comfortable? need some running shoes
They seem like they can handle 1-2mi MAX. I would look elsewhere if you're planning to run more than that.      

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I saw the just the Black cw right after work. I didn't get to try them on though since they sold out of my size
frown.gif
. I like them, and I think I'll be copping more than just the Iguanas, as the Black/Whites and Siren Reds are now prospects.

Ty: Does Siren Red = Infrared/Solar Red in person?

Also, when I asked an associate about them, they pronounced them as "ROWshee" Run. Confused I am. I like the sound of "ROWshee" more than "ROWsh" because it sounds ninja-esque
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

edit: Other than the obvious Sabaku/Janoski inspired design, I'm seeing these as a watered down LunarFly/LunarTrainer, or a post-run shoe.

It's basically a lunar chukka.

Nice pics guys..those pics make me wanna cop those now. hopefully the nike sportswear store out here will get them in soon

Back
Top Bottom