ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'ma help you out since you seem to be new to this.

Never seen or heard of this site before but browsing their other products, you can already tell its fake.

Looking at a few items, I see they got full size runs of Concord 11's and the Quai 5's. All for below market value. RED FLAG.

And I remember in the Yeezy topic that someone posted a site that was about to launch replica Yeezy 2's and they were taking pre-orders. The thing I noticed about that site was they didn't have an option for a size 9. That's the same deal going on here. Might be a coincidence or maybe that's how replica shoe retailers work.

I'ma help you out since you seem to be new to this.

Never seen or heard of this site before but browsing their other products, you can already tell its fake.

Looking at a few items, I see they got full size runs of Concord 11's and the Quai 5's. All for below market value. RED FLAG.

And I remember in the Yeezy topic that someone posted a site that was about to launch replica Yeezy 2's and they were taking pre-orders. The thing I noticed about that site was they didn't have an option for a size 9. That's the same deal going on here. Might be a coincidence or maybe that's how replica shoe retailers work.
thank you so much! So what do you think about kicks-crew.com? Same deal?

itching to pull the trigger on ndc for the blk trails ...but i keep thinking a better deal is gona come around since they arent that popular

Last edited:
Use code "RETAILMENOT" for free shipping (over $75). Came out to $92 shipped (tax included) to Los Angeles. Code expires 10/24.
Good looking out but I already had a free shipping code. I got my order confirmation last night like 8 hours after ordering. Thats weird never happened to me

Are there any on feet pictures of the blackout trails? 

Fruity!
glasses.gif

Can't believe the Roshe demand on the bay.

I thought the BIN on my used pairs were high, but they were snatched right up lol guess I hooked someone up

Last edited:
Hey guys if I'm a size 9.5 but my foot is alittle wide, what size should I get in the Womens Sprite cw? 10.5 or 11?

Hey guys if I'm a size 9.5 but my foot is alittle wide, what size should I get in the Womens Sprite cw? 10.5 or 11?
some would say 10.5 some say 11 i only own mens pairs so i cant say but if i was to order i would say 1.5 up its better to be a little big than to tight. womens mesh isnt as stretchy as mens so if the 10.5 was too small you cant break them im and stretch them as much. thats my opinion

ok...officially back on the hunt for those mangos! i love the roshe...will likely pick up more if they hit nike stores.

Back
Top Bottom