ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nike-RoShe-Run-Anti-Fur-London-Olympics-3.jpg

hey guys are these fake? they were labeled Black Nike RoShe Run Anti Fur London Olympics Light Running Shoe

You got that off a site that's called ''nikeairmaxoutletstores'' and they have J's for under $100....

thats the website? i just googled the pic but was wondering if they are real or not.. never heard or seen them before. does anyone know?

thats the website? i just googled the pic but was wondering if they are real or not.. never heard or seen them before. does anyone know?
I just googled it too and the "nikeairmaxoutlet" store was totally fake. They were trying to replicate the sails imo. These are different. Are they real? Not in my opinion but they don't claim to be mesh and they have a "anti fur" material. Maybe a fake of a sample or something coming in the future? If you google nike anti fur you do see stuff 

Here are more pics on them

I got my Atomic Teals in too, but for some reason, the 10.5 fit.  

I wonder why the hell my blackouts in the same size didn't, and I still want a pair.  On top of that, the links that people post to Foot Locker and East Bay don't have the blackouts in size 11.  I'd prefer rebuying from there so I can do some coupon action.

I don't know what I wanna do anymore. 

I just googled it too and the "nikeairmaxoutlet" store was totally fake. They were trying to replicate the sails imo. These are different. Are they real? Not in my opinion but they don't claim to be mesh and they have a "anti fur" material. Maybe a fake of a sample or something coming in the future? If you google nike anti fur you do see stuff 

Here are more pics on them
The swoosh on authentic OG Roshes aren't glossy.  They all have a matte finish.

My rule is if they can't afford a camera to take HD photos of their merchandise -- they're fake.

I got my Atomic Teals in too, but for some reason, the 10.5 fit.  

I wonder why the hell my blackouts in the same size didn't, and I still want a pair.  On top of that, the links that people post to Foot Locker and East Bay don't have the blackouts in size 11.  I'd prefer rebuying from there so I can do some coupon action.

I don't know what I wanna do anymore. 
http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-wvn-555602001.html

They should have the 11. I ordered the 9.5's and they're coming in tomorrow 
happy.gif

The swoosh on authentic OG Roshes aren't glossy.  They all have a matte finish.

My rule is if they can't afford a camera to take HD photos of their merchandise -- they're fake.
Well I know the og's don't have a shiny swoosh.. I ask because of the different material used instead of the mesh..

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-wvn-555602001.html

They should have the 11. I ordered the 9.5's and they're coming in tomorrow :D

I ordered the Black WVN from NDC in a sz. 9. Too tight, and are going back, but before placing an order on some size 9.5, I would like to try them on to avoid the hassle of returning.

Niketown SF doesn't have nor does the Nike Running store in Emeryville. Should I just go ahead and order the 9.5, is the much of a room difference between the two?

:nerd:

I had the same prob fam ^^^ 9.5 was wayyyy to tight in the midsole... but the 10 was wayyyy to long and looked bad since ur toes stuck up in the roshes!

I just got my 9.5 Atomics Today from NDC. Kinda Bummed I wasted $8 on shipping and $8 on tax when they're tax free and free shipping on zappos >.<. Im normally a 9.5 in all the other mesh roshes but I did find these to be a bit snug as well, same with the NRG's. I guess lacing em a bit looser made it feel a bit better, it's probably because these require a bit a breaking in at first.

Anyways, anyone have a spare pair of the Anthracites in a 9.5 or 10 they Wanted to sell me for close to retail >.<. Unfortunate what happened to mine without even putting em on :/

I just got my 9.5 Atomics Today from NDC. Kinda Bummed I wasted $8 on shipping and $8 on tax when they're tax free and free shipping on zappos >.<. Im normally a 9.5 in all the other mesh roshes but I did find these to be a bit snug as well, same with the NRG's. I guess lacing em a bit looser made it feel a bit better, it's probably because these require a bit a breaking in at first.

Anyways, anyone have a spare pair of the Anthracites in a 9.5 or 10 they Wanted to sell me for close to retail >.<. Unfortunate what happened to mine without even putting em on :/
get them on footlocker and use code LKS1RMN9 at checkout for $15 off. Free shipping too so it comes to 75+ tax.

Only reason why I haven't unDSed my Mangos is because I don't know what to wear them.  I always have to match.

Back
Top Bottom