ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Should I cop the teal or navy ones?

went to Modesto mall today got my sport red and iguanas sz 8.5. got the last pairs in 8.5 :pimp: didn't get the black/white cuz I got them already didn't want to be selfish. the guy said the iguanas all had big sizes and by the looks of it the black/white had a good amount of sizes pretty much I lucked out and got my pairs.

finally scored my first pair of roshes this morning! grabbed the last 9 in sport red from FA in eastridge. almost got beat to it. they had scattered big sizes in the black/sail and iguanas. wasnt sure what other sizes they had in the reds.

looking to get the black/sail ones next.

Nice pics GTfan. I broke mine out as well. They are so light that I don't make any noise when I walk/run. I feel like a ninja. :lol:

Went to foot action today in hope to find some. They didn't even receive any. Luckily I copped the last pair of Jordan 1s with my birthday coupon.

You might want to edit your post. No buying/selling/trading outside the selling forum. You can, however, put it in your signature.

UNDS my AJ XII Obsidians today (been wearing AM1;s and Roshe;s for the past month) and I felt like I was walking with cement blocks attached. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can bust the ROshe's back out.

Anyone else think a fresh pair of Roshe's out the box smell heavenly?

Back
Top Bottom