ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

footaction in stockon, ca has only 11.5s and up in all colors. dude there said they could do stock check and order your size if you come in or go to your local footaction. too bad all FAs in my area are still imposing that 2-week waiting period before they can do stock check.

Champs/Footlocker/FAs don't do phone orders. And I believe you can't order these shoes until 14 days after their release date.

I'm confused. I did a stock locate today and ordered the Iguana colorway. These shoes released this passed summer, that 14-Day thing applies to a restock or is this the 1st official release by a FTL/FA/CHMP company?

I'm confused. I did a stock locate today and ordered the Iguana colorway. These shoes released this passed summer, that 14-Day thing applies to a restock or is this the 1st official release by a FTL/FA/CHMP company?
It's the first time it is stocked at ftl/fa/champs. How does stock located work? They just order your size and ships it free to your FA for pickup?

Thanks for the love, y'all.  Good to see everybody popping up again, just like the OG Roshes!

Got us all excited.

Original application is on page 302. =]

In other news, the clerk at Eastridge doesn't know if/when they'll get a restock.  Pretty random that Foot Action and not Foot Locker got these.
the guy at eastridge told me Footlocker/footaction/ccs/eastbay are the same company and that FA got it ove FL is because they are a more urban store.. Also he said maybe in the next couple weeks they might be getting me cws.. I go to school nearby so ill keep everyone posted on that

It's the first time it is stocked at ftl/fa/champs. How does stock located work? They just order your size and ships it free to your FA for pickup?

Yeah they order your size to be filled by a store that has them in stock, you choose between shipping to store for pickup or shipping to your address but either way it's a $3 charge.

the guy at eastridge told me Footlocker/footaction/ccs/eastbay are the same company and that FA got it ove FL is because they are a more urban store.. Also he said maybe in the next couple weeks they might be getting me cws.. I go to school nearby so ill keep everyone posted on that
Cool, keep us posted on that.

As soon as we get more info, I can help any North Bay broshes with meetups for retail when y'all too busy.  It's tough living in a general area where there's only one Foot Action.

We gotta stop all these eBayers, lol

So can we go to footaction and ask for a stock locate right now? Or do we have to wait the 14 days? Btw when were these officially released at FA? I have a pair of cybers that I paid way too much for...I really want some for retail...

This Week In Roshe News!

So can we go to footaction and ask for a stock locate right now? Or do we have to wait the 14 days? Btw when were these officially released at FA? I have a pair of cybers that I paid way too much for...I really want some for retail...

as far as i know, not yet. the footaction where i got mine said they came in this past thursday. follow up with your local spot because other footactions in my area got theirs late last week-ish.

Maybe they'll be at Nordstrom Rack again
nerd.gif
They wont Nike took away their account for roshes last year after Nike saw how popular they became and are now very sought after
need 5 from TR Members not from randoms.

+1 from me because I see you are trying to help out others keep it up though to help the thread dont just help to try and get

on the team, continuing to help will gain respect from The BROshes.

Last edited:
as far as i know, not yet. the footaction where i got mine said they came in this past thursday. follow up with your local spot because other footactions in my area got theirs late last week-ish.
FA in my area got the sails last Tuesday and the iguanas and sport reds on Thursday

They wont Nike took away their account for roshes last year after Nike saw how popular they became and are now very sought after

+1 from me because I see you are trying to help out others keep it up though to help the thread dont just help to try and get

+1 to Shadowkhan. Keep up the selflessness dude.

Originally Posted by Insomniac619

+1
+1

They better not change the material for the next batch in the spring.
+1 I told him to bump his app.

This dude is alright in my books . He has tried when there were many applicants and seems like a humble guy . That's what team Roshe needs. Guys who are humble . Thankful, and not show offs , who think they are the ****.

not sure if these ones have been posted, but a here's another women's colorway for the metallic mesh roshes. looks similar to the sprite colorway, with a darker blue.

Definitely hitting up Footaction near my job later in the week.

If it's not too much to ask, can we post FA SKUs?  I'll be sure to if I'm able to find pairs locally.

They have sizes 10.5, 11, and 12 in the Sport Red and 11.5 in Black/Sails at Stockton FA. Out of Iggys. Went to Modesto and I called for 11.5 and they had it, but when I got there (20 min later, they JUST sold it). Went to Merced afterwards and they have PLENTY so hit it up. They got Volts, and the 3 OG CWs

Copped a few, 2 for me and 1 iggy for my friend. I have black/sails, sport red, and iguanas and the speed yellows. I am happy.

Saved $25 on purchases thanks for the Birthday Coupon code!

Walked into the FA in Augusta, GA and was able to pick up black sails in a size 12 (only color still available in that size). But it seems like they had all other remaining sizes in the iguanas and sport red. Going to check out the FA in the ATL area this week.

Back
Top Bottom