ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wow didn't even read the red post. So $110 for iD's? Not bad I think. I need more of the others outside if the OG's 3.

nike-sportswear-2013-preview-570x570.jpg

e3bbc20a_roshe.jpeg

posted this earlier, but didn't get much of a response..saw this on sneakernews a while back. supposedly it's the nike sportswear collection for summer 2013. does anyone know if/when the roshes pictured here (3 top / 2 bottom) will release?

What is this "liberty mesh"? can someone explain/describe? 
ohwell.gif
I tried googling it but nothing came up related to footwear. Maybe d e beatup can chime in. Since he said Nike set it at a premium price, it must be good.

I also asked Nike chat and this is all they said: (seems like he might know what's up but couldn't disclose the info just yet lol)

Sonny: Hi, my name is Sonny. How may I help you?
me: Hi, do you have any information on a material Nike uses that is called "liberty mesh"?
Sonny: I will be happy to see if we have any information on liberty mesh.
Sonny: I do not have any information on "liberty" mesh. Can you send me links to where you found this?
me: It was just from word of mouth but no other information was given so I was just curious if Nike had any official information about it.
Sonny: At this time, we do not.

Last edited:
EVERYONE should be able to get these shoes at retail or BELOW.

With the upcoming FA releases, use the coupon codes and make friends at the stores!

Pure speculation, but it has been guessed that the liberty mesh may be the mesh on the toe box of the Asian Premium pairs.  It is almost a two ply mesh and is incredibly soft and is definitely premium.  This is just a guess, but if this is the case it will be great cause that mesh is incredible.

I can't find the Women's roshe in the grey/polarized pink colorway in a size 5 or 5.5 anywhere. I tried 21 Mercer, Oneness, called Nike.com, Nike LA running. Nowhere to be found. All those spots had a size 6 and up though. I'm starting to think they didn't make a size 5 or 5.5 for this colorway. But the purple colorway on NDC had a 5 so they mustve made a 5.
mean.gif
the polarized pink womens roshe is up on finishline. Use code 10RTMN60 to save $10 bucks. just bought a pair for my gf 
I just checked, they have them in 5 and 5.5!

Pure speculation, but it has been guessed that the liberty mesh may be the mesh on the toe box of the Asian Premium pairs.  It is almost a two ply mesh and is incredibly soft and is definitely premium.  This is just a guess, but if this is the case it will be great cause that mesh is incredible.
If the Asian premiums are liberty mesh, literally then there goes all my money. Seriously I'd happily pay $110 for ID with that mesh. Probably buy 3-4 pairs the first day. No doubt

how much softer is the premium mesh? I thought the OG mesh were extremely breathable and comfortable as it is.. don't think they can get any better than that

question tho.. how similar is the asia premium mesh compared to the new asia-release cw mesh (limes, purples and blues)?

Back
Top Bottom