ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You beat me to it haha you must be from the east coast...just got to work right now bring in the west coast and thought I'd share this as well...hopefully everyone is able to cop the roshes they need from sneakerhead.com **** the resellers!
Midwest bro. My internship requires me to be up hella early but I'm kinda glad for it now lol. I hope all the west coast broshes can cop before resellers jump on it and if they do it's a stupid move because Nike is pumping these 3 OGs until the new summer releases.

Thanks for the info. Just picked up black/sails and iguanas that have alluded me since I got my sport reds in April at a NR.

Hey guys. Sneakerhead got all 3 OGs up FSR free shipping and free returns (not like we need it!)

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-511881201.html

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-511881010.html

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-511881601.html

edit: hurry guys, kicksdeals just got the relay.
bump for new page but damn someone cleaned out size 9-10.5.
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous. Lost out on a size 10 sport red AGAIN! 
don't worry man, you'll get it eventually.  just keep checking this thread for info.  zappos is still gonna get theirs in a matter of time, so wait for that.  sign up for zappos vip if you haven't already.  sign up and it'll say that they say that "they'll notify you when you become zappos vip" or something like that.  but just sign up for it, call customer service and say you've been waiting for your vip to get "activated" and they'll do it on the spot.  once you're zappos vip, you'll get free next day shipping on everything you buy.  do it now, so when the roshes drop (it might drop on vip only first), you'll have expedited shipping.

if you have done this already, good.  but for the others who haven't, do it

With the OGs releasing at this rate I might just try my luck with the outlets in a few months. The thirst isn't as crazy in Toronto. We had scattered sizes in a few colours last month going for $40

if you really want them, i wouldn't wait til they hit outlets.. if they even do reach the outlets.  you can get lucky, but you might miss out on them for retail if the resellers keep going at the rate they're going.  these were in nordstrom rack before the hype started and they were still hard to find

glad i already secured my blk/sail double because i missed out on the SH restock... i was gonna grab a iggy double but thats petty i dont wear them enough to merit a double of that cw

don't worry man, you'll get it eventually.  just keep checking this thread for info.  zappos is still gonna get theirs in a matter of time, so wait for that.  sign up for zappos vip if you haven't already.  sign up and it'll say that they say that "they'll notify you when you become zappos vip" or something like that.  but just sign up for it, call customer service and say you've been waiting for your vip to get "activated" and they'll do it on the spot.  once you're zappos vip, you'll get free next day shipping on everything you buy.  do it now, so when the roshes drop (it might drop on vip only first), you'll have expedited shipping.

if you have done this already, good.  but for the others who haven't, do it
Appreciate the encouragement. Everyone on this thread are great. 

...the hunt continues...

if you really want them, i wouldn't wait til they hit outlets.. if they even do reach the outlets.  you can get lucky, but you might miss out on them for retail if the resellers keep going at the rate they're going.  these were in nordstrom rack before the hype started and they were still hard to find
I'll definitely grab the Red for retail, but I can wait on the others.  I prefer the Squadron Green Woven over the Iguanas and Black Sails aren't a priority for me since I have the sirens which are mostly black.  But let any of them hit an outlet and it's game over hahaha

Only thing this restock is telling me is that Nike is producing a lot of roshes and that the resellers will lose out eventually. Stay patient don't pay over retail

THIS. Can't stop stressing this. Anyone on the hunt for the OG three please be patient. Make these dumb resellers sit on their multiple pairs.

Missed out again on them freaking black/sails. Copped sport reds and iggys on amazon for a little over retail.

This wild goose chase is no fun anymore.

Managed to cop Black/Sail, Sport Red, and Iguana within the past few weeks. Still on the hunt for Cybers from a Footaction, hoping there are a few pairs still out there.

On the original production date boxes, the name of the shoe is "ROSHE RUN". Now the new production date and new color ways say: "NIKE ROSHERUN" . Not that I really care, but just a detail I noticed.

Uhm there's a size 5.5 tropical twists being sold on eBay by tad-japan, $125 shipped, but you can message the seller if he/she be willing to lower the price.

Thanks I got it! Wouldn't lower price though. $35 shipping is stupid.

My girl got me the sport red from amazon yesterday for early vday gift . Shout out to luong for the heads up!
Now ill have the 3 Og colors :pimp:
SneakerRx is a legit seller on amazon right? Lol

Back
Top Bottom