ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Kinda glad we don't have all kinds of stores with restocks of these on the east coast, I can rock my pairs and not see 20 dudes with them on at the same time :rofl:

That's what I figured would happen at the Shiekh too lol. So you just ordered them today and they were available? Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow than. Thanks for the heads up! :smokin

it depends on the size and color. the same day i tried to stock locate the black/sails (which they had my size available for order), i tried to do the same for the iguanas in my size, but they didnt have it. hope you find your pair.

Hey Bay Area peeps, call around your Shiekh's I was able to get all 3 releases yesterday in my size 9. Glad I wanted and was able to get them for MSRP :tongue:

After getting order cancelled from sneakerhead, was able to cop from sneaker junkie. Thanks who ever posted that info! :smokin

Kinda glad we don't have all kinds of stores with restocks of these on the east coast, I can rock my pairs and not see 20 dudes with them on at the same time
roll.gif
The only people in NC that I know with roshes are me and my girlfriend. I haven't seen anyone else with them.

^ I think most come back in February on zappos. I would suggest making the searched rosherun page your homepage like I did.

Well got the last 13 in the black sail. The dude at FA said "these sold faster than damn Jordan's.

I just want another iguana pair than I'm done with the og 3.

Are these really the SKUs for the rereleases? People posted that they were, but they're different numbers from the front page. I'm trying to get a pair shipped from FA and I still can't believe they don't have any 10.5's. Also, what are Shiekhs SKU's? Are they just the ones listed on their site?

Iguana 4214220704
Sport Red 4214219904

Black Sail 4214218104

Last edited:
Are these really the SKUs for the rereleases? People posted that they were, but they're different numbers from the front page. I'm trying to get a pair shipped from FA and I still can't believe they don't have any 10.5's. Also, what are Shiekhs SKU's? Are they just the ones listed on their site?

Iguana 4214220704
Sport Red 4214219904

Black Sail 4214218104
front page is nike product #s. 3 you posted are FA SKU #s.

and info on the girl in your avatar.
happy.gif

Hey Bay Area peeps, call around your Shiekh's I was able to get all 3 releases yesterday in my size 9. Glad I wanted and was able to get them for MSRP :tongue:
Just stopped by and picked up 2 pairs of Sport Reds. One for me and one for someone ere on NT since he's getting me a pair of sails at his location lol. They probably had my size in the sails, but I already paid the dude so it's cool. Gonna cancel my order of Reds from Sneaker RX/Amazon.

bay area folks, which shiek's are you guys going to.

i know there are tons of bay area lurkers up in this motha.. did you guys inquire if they had a lot of pairs?

front page is nike product #s. 3 you posted are FA SKU #s.

and info on the girl in your avatar.

:rofl: at you sliding that in there... :smokin

In my head, i was thinking... "you need to try em on."

nah let em stay in the dark...

cuz its def love at first try on with these

:lol: I got U. again... in my head, I was thinkin...

but I'm gonna be real sad if they don't re-release Sirens. I really..............REALLY..... do not want to pay reseller prices for them. :\

thats that **** i dont like

WoW...I'm not even mad at the hustle though, all that extra effort to stock over 10 pairs for an extra $10-$20. The hype is real and I knew it would catch on fire.

Last edited:
bay area folks, which shiek's are you guys going to.

i know there are tons of bay area lurkers up in this motha.. did you guys inquire if they had a lot of pairs?

VF shiekh's had some when I was there a few days ago. Great Mall didn't when I called. Dunno about the others. Def call first.

For those who go to Shiekh Shoes and they don't have your size, they can stock locate and order what you need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom