ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mango V2s are a must. Or v1s :lol:

Just to reiterate some roshe love. Its awesome being excited for a shoe that you really like and only having them cost $70. The bad part about that is i am comparing everything to them. I wear them a lot....they are really comfortable...they look good with most outfits....

I want another pair of flyknit lunar 1s....but for $160....thats 2 pairs of roshes.....can't do it :lol:

Size? Just posted the flywire Roshe on IG stating that they'll be out soon. These are scheduled for a spring release, right?

Size? Just posted the flywire Roshe on IG stating that they'll be out soon. These are scheduled for a spring release, right?
Not sure but here's another picture from size? on the flywires

They say they're getting these and the blue ones

Last edited:
Torn on whether I should pull the trigger on OG Mangos sz 11.5 for $180, reasonable seeing as they're extremely hard to come by, or just wait for the V2's. Ah the struggle

Torn on whether I should pull the trigger on OG Mangos sz 11.5 for $180, reasonable seeing as they're extremely hard to come by, or just wait for the V2's. Ah the struggle
dang $180. Easy decision. I like the darker grey.
i dont know, i mean $180 for roshes is a lot, but finding mangos in an 11.5 may be harder to come by than some people think.  people drop $180-$250 easy on jordans and foams, but there's nothing they can do about that price.  i get that the idea of paying $180 for a $70 shoe is ridiculous, but you need to justify the purchase somehow if you really want them.  looking at the crimson color on the tonal pack, the v2 mango will be nowhere near the same colorway as the og mango.  it will have its similarities, but the color of the mangos in person, to me, completely justifies a higher pricepoint.  i wouldn't pay $180 for a size 10, but for an 11.5, probably

Something is suspect. Why would NDC add 2 CW's that were Asia exclusives. I think this is more than just a cache error

You got a point. If he has the cash and he can get them then go for it. That's all that matters. You are getting the og mesh, so "Just Do It!" YOLO lol

I posted this a few days ago.. the $15 off $75 code does work on Eastbay for Roshes. Ordered mine over the weekend.

:smokin

I'm a real fan of roshe's that don't have the white midsoles. Definitely looking forward to the upcoming releases!

Back
Top Bottom