ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up with release info. What's the deal with the city pack?

They released overseas but we don't have any concrete info or estimated release date for a stateside release. I've read conflicting reports saying these wont release in the U.S. at all but I highly doubt these will stay an overseas exclusive.

Last edited:
They released overseas but we don't have any concrete info or estimated release date for a stateside release. I've read conflicting reports saying these wont release in the U.S. at all but I highly doubt these will stay an overseas exclusive.

Thanks, much appreciated!

This shoe was shown some love (and iffy ness) a while back. We discussed these a month or two ago and is semi-old news by NT Roshe standards since this thread moves at lighting speeds.

Some people aren't in to these because in all reality, they look like Iguana uppers with a Cyber sole. Maybe better detailed pics of these will show a nicer view of the color pallettes and will probably be the deciding factor for some......including me.
yeah I saw those pages but nobody liked them for the reasons you just spoke of.

hats what i dont understand people love the iguanas and cybers. but i think the volt green is different from the one on the cybers. 

I love this shoe it might be my favorite CW yet

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the soles on the Tarp should be the same as the soles of the WMNs Sprite's, hence "volt".

someone on TeamROSHE can you please PM me. I cant seem to find one online at the moment and i have an important question! Please help! Thx in advance!

yeah I saw those pages but nobody liked them for the reasons you just spoke of.

hats what i dont understand people love the iguanas and cybers. but i think the volt green is different from the one on the cybers. 

I love this shoe it might be my favorite CW yet

That upcoming release is definitely a great looking colorway combo. The only thing is that if that green is real close to the Iguanas, then it's like buying the same shoe but with a different colored sole.

I have Cybers and Iguanas already but If better pictures show up with more detail, and in different lighting showcasing the different shade of green, then I might pick up a pair.

Last edited:
called and they said it's an online release only....
Whoever you talked to..lied lol

I was honestly surprised to see them in the window on display under a mannequin. None of the staff knew what they were and probably couldn't understand why I was tweaking out in excitement.

They're there..I tried a 8 and a 9 on..copped and now have a sz 8 in the Iguana. (I have a 8 (women's 9.5) in the women's black/gray, an 8.5 in the black/black and a 9 in the red..so my sizing varies but I'm glad to now have the original 3 colorways) I assume they had numerous pairs..so you should be OK if you need an 8 as it says in your signature.

If you really want..I can go back and check for you..we can arrange payment/shipment if they have your desired size and then I can FedEx em to you? Lemee know! Always willing to help out. If not..check your local Urban Outfitters? They may have them..I recall someone on here saying that their location (in Cali) had them..so I assume its nationwide?

I'm just surprised to see the Iguanas in stores still..as this colorway was somewhat hard to track down when it originally released this past Summer 2012. I lucked out and happened to get all my original colorway Roshes at Nordstrom Rack like a week after their original release dates. To this day..I still don't know what the hell (and I'm sure 95% of those of us on here who happened to get them there..don't either) they were doing at Nordstrom Rack but I'm not complaining! haha

Is it April yet?
Houston in the house!
ALL DAY 
nthat.gif

The fact tht I don't know when the spring releases drop is tearing me apart

Last edited:
Need a size 9 actually in speed yellow if anyone knows a retailer carrying speed yellows size 9 that would be great
Come on, man.  I just answered your question a post above.

Grailstatus has them in a size 9.  I'm not gonna link you, because of resellers, so you can search yourself.

So anyway, my Cybers came in today.  That puts my Roshe count at 8.  I'm really hoping the spring colorways are made wide like the tonals are.  People will disagree, but I find that TTS fit perfect.

S/O to @shadowkhan @specialfx45 for the quick responses to my questions! Where would I be without my BROSHES! 
nthat.gif

Me and a friend Going to import the sirens using frugirls. If we both split the cost the estimate is roughly around only $83 each of us shipped! Anyone else in the Bay Area who's interested PM me by tomorrow night!

Back
Top Bottom