ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

are the iguanas still hard to get???i remember having a tough time finding them, but i went into Urban Outfitters the other day and they seemed to have a FSR...

sorry, can't cop for anyone right now...a little too far out the way...

also, i know these have probably been talked about, but can somebody give me the quick rundown???
What about these? They hit Sheikh stores friday, and have been blowing up since. Thanks to many blogs like SC, Complex, and even video blogs. Nicknaming them "Yeezy" Roshes, the hype keeps raising and raising. 

DON'T PAY RESELLER PRICES! JUST WAIT IT OUT! You will eventually get your pair!

Just opened up my first pair of Black/Gamma Grey Roshe Runs! FYI it was from the ebay user "rleelink". Everything looks perfect!!

Nobodys really talking about the Mid City Pack...anyone here planning on copping any of em?
Would love to cop the Tokyo joints, but my bank ain't right currently enough to do so. Doubt they will be around in a few weeks, but if they are, I'm on it.

Would love to cop the Tokyo joints, but my bank ain't right currently enough to do so. Doubt they will be around in a few weeks, but if they are, I'm on it.
You read my mind. I'm all over those tokyos. Supposedly they drop this friday. The NYC ones arent bad but not nice enough IMO

Just got my Black/Gamma Grey. FIRST ROSHE!! I'm so happy! :rofl: Just got em for work and they are subtle enough to wear around the office. Hopefully I'll get the squadrons for play.

Here is a up close pic. And yes, the sole is slightly darker than the OG Sails.

Just ordered these. First pair for me as well
Pretty excited :smokin

What about these? They hit Sheikh stores friday, and have been blowing up since. Thanks to many blogs like SC, Complex, and even video blogs. Nicknaming them "Yeezy" Roshes, the hype keeps raising and raising. 

DON'T PAY RESELLER PRICES! JUST WAIT IT OUT! You will eventually get your pair!

i think this is PURE SPECULATION.

Given the FB is a new "concept line" of the Roshe there is NO WAY one can make claims that "these will eventually show up around your area, so be patient". You don't KNOW THAT for CERTAIN. They've only been spotted (as of right now) in Sheihk's (which is mainly in the West and Southwest US) and FinishLines (albeit only in select areas). Considering that many areas BARELY received OG colorways, how can one assume that FB's will just magically be allotted in huge numbers or that they are even a GR?

OG's were supposedly a GR but these were available in only about 5 stores TOPS in the DC area last year (Mainly at a local chain similar to shiehks) and were available in only a couple of Footactions (and 1 or 2 Urban outfitters) this second go around. Tonals were nowhere to be found in the DC area (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), much less premiums/wovens/florals (Nike DC and a couple of boutiques, and very few pairs at that). So to assume that FB's will be "Everywhere, so wait it out"? That's the biggest reach I've ever heard, at least for my local DMVers.

I hit up like 3-4 FNL's over the weekend thru yesterday in our area (mind you there aren't many to begin with in comparison to FA's/FL's/Champs) and NONE of them were getting any FB's, and most Managers knew EXACTLY what shoes i was talking about (one even mentioned to me that he was sick of all the phone calls regarding the Yeezy colored FB's). Our local "urban" retail chains are seeing some Spring Colorways, and if by any chance they get FB's, I'm almost certain they will only be allotted to their High-Grossing stores (flagships), so we're talking 3-4 stores TOPS. Footlockers/HoH and Champs in our areas have never received Roshes, and probably WON'T for the foreseeable future.

All this to say, that the FB's (in my area at least) have a very small chance of hitting shops, MUCH LESS in large "GR-esque" quantities. To me, I recommend having folks out west send em to you, or put in work and have them shipped to you from shops/boutiques that will sell at (or close to) retail around the country. Mark my words, these won't be as readily available as people claim.

Good luck.

Hey guys, I am new to the forums here on NT. I basically sold my entire Jordan and shoe collection with exception to my AMs and runners. A few weeks back I came across the Roshe line up and now, here I am again spending and spending.

Anyway, I have a quick question, I know the length of the pull tabs is usually a dead give away when it comes to fakes, but i have ordered Roshes from reputable sites suggested by the Rosheteam and the pull tabs are shorter than what I have seen online. The most recent ones were from BowsandArrows in CA. I've done the finger test and its not as easy as some other pairs I have.  Is Nike making the tabs shorter?

I can post pics later, just wanted to get some insight from you guys. Thanks.

Hey guys, I am new to the forums here on NT. I basically sold my entire Jordan and shoe collection with exception to my AMs and runners. A few weeks back I came across the Roshe line up and now, here I am again spending and spending.

Anyway, I have a quick question, I know the length of the pull tabs is usually a dead give away when it comes to fakes, but i have ordered Roshes from reputable sites suggested by the Rosheteam and the pull tabs are shorter than what I have seen online. The most recent ones were from BowsandArrows in CA. I've done the finger test and its not as easy as some other pairs I have.  Is Nike making the tabs shorter?

I can post pics later, just wanted to get some insight from you guys. Thanks.
For me, the mesh is the best indicator between fakes and authentic. The variants have recently stepped their game up with the tab and the sliding logo in the tongue, but they can't seem to get the real mesh.

Real mesh are oval/circular weave

fake pair has this tighter looking weave and the overall silhouette looks off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom