ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The point is that has been going on - helping others - in this thread, even the past few days. Here's the last message in my inbox: "Just wanted to say thanks again... They didn't have them when I checked last week, but they followed up yesterday and had a pair."

I'm sure plenty other of people have sent or received those same messages, and have nothing to do with Team Roshe. It shouldn't require some elite little group that you have to be approved to join in order to help people out on this site. That's what being part of a community is in the first place. So yeah, I think it comes off as a bit arrogant even if the intentions are good.
Exactly what I've been trying to get at. In the Nike SB thread, we welcome new posters with open arms.

bruh. the hype for this shoe in general is out of this world now. people on craigslist trying to sell the other colorways for $120 . what in the hell

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Big shout out to a real Broshe here in Boston under the name b0s5n who copped me a pair of size 9 Roshe FB mints, I'm not going to call them yeezys. Anyways he came through by ordering them last week from NDC and I picked them up tonight! Good to see there are still genuine people out there, he could have resold these for a lot more than giving them to me for retail. Big ups to b0s5n!!!!!

can someone photoshop the mints with a solar red lining and the swoosh moved back to the side panels like the ogs just to get a better idea??

Big shout out to a real Broshe here in Boston under the name b0s5n who copped me a pair of size 9 Roshe FB mints, I'm not going to call them yeezys. Anyways he came through by ordering them last week from NDC and I picked them up tonight! Good to see there are still genuine people out there, he could have resold these for a lot more than giving them to me for retail. Big ups to b0s5n!!!!!
does he have anymore! lol

Jesse flexing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FLEXING

anyone ever put their roshes in the washer and dryer?
take out the laces and soles then,put your roshes in a pillowcase or a pillowcase with a zipper and put them in  the washer and wash it with colorlike clothes.then AIR DRY them.DON"T PUT THEM IN THE DRYER.you can also hand wash them and let it AIR DRY.that's what I do.

Last edited:
Just got word from a friend who works at the local FootAction, they're getting their shipment of squadron blue's this week. FSR. Right now they have a size 12 sitting up there. And if you haven't seen the picture I uploaded earlier, they have FSR on Total Crimsons. Just copped by size 11. Tried helping out a fellow NT'er but haven't heard from him. If you need a 9.5 let me know.

Just got word from a friend who works at the local FootAction, they're getting their shipment of squadron blue's this week. FSR. Right now they have a size 12 sitting up there. And if you haven't seen the picture I uploaded earlier, they have FSR on Total Crimsons. Just copped by size 11. Tried helping out a fellow NT'er but haven't heard from him. If you need a 9.5 let me know.
help me get a 9.5 in mints please!

Back
Top Bottom