ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn I've been following the thread the best I can and I don't have a clue what link y'all are talking about.

I'm digging the v2's more than the mangos

funny thing is, while we're here stressing about the beaches release, nikestore uk already got them and its a fsr, hope its like that here, i need a pair!

The link is there for the general public to take advantage of.

This is a community that helps people out.
smile.gif
I understand, but recently... the majority of users and lurkers in this thread have been hypebeasts and resellers that are snagging up all the sneakers that we want to wear.

The link is there for the general public to take advantage of.

This is a community that helps people out.
smile.gif
I understand, but recently... the majority of users and lurkers in this thread have been hypebeasts and resellers that are snagging up all the sneakers that we want to wear.
Okay, so can you PM me the time they're supposed to drop? I want to buy a pair to WEAR; I was never able to get the "original" mangos.

I think it's time for you top pop the cherry on those Calypsos or maybe wait until summer.  That's one colorway I'm thankful I was able to double up on.  It's tough enough getting Calypsos in general but size 13 is pretty rough.  I'm glad I got these when NDC had them and and the second pair from my friend in Germany that sold me one of his 4 pairs for retail.  I think the Calypsos are still the highest dollar Roshes on the resell market.

Even though I doubled up, the fact that its such a rare and valuable colorway it makes cautious wearing them at times as I would hate to mess them up. LOL.

I'm even more cautious when I wear my Sirens because I only have 1 pair.
Yeah man, Sirens for me >>>all other CW's....

do a lotta ppl rock Roshes in htown? I grew up there, but I visit 2x a year....seems like more of a 13's and 11's type of place nowadays.

Last edited:
The link for the beachs just went virual. GL to everyone trying to get a pair it's all over the internet now this sucks....
mean.gif
These aren't Jordans, these aren't Foams, it doesn't matter if they are labelled Mango v2, these things are being made in masses and will be available easily.  They are not a QS release, so don't get all worked up about a Finishline link being posted.  Ordering from FNL sucks anyways.  These will be on zappos, they will be available on NDC, and many other boutiques.  Just be patient everyone. 

If anyone is looking for a size 10 of the total crimsons let me know, I have two in hand for the Broshe community, the other sizes are gone, have taken care of those people already.  Not a reseller just helping the Broshe community out, PM me

That's how the entire website is, not just THIS thread. Everyone deserves a fair chance, regardless of hypebeast, reseller, whatever.

This is the whole problem with the bots people have such a problem with, this is just another version of it by trying to be secretive about links.

These aren't Jordans, these aren't Foams, it doesn't matter if they are labelled Mango v2, these things are being made in masses and will be available easily.  They are not a QS release, so don't get all worked up about a Finishline link being posted.  Ordering from FNL sucks anyways.  These will be on zappos, they will be available on NDC, and many other boutiques.  Just be patient everyone. 
Agreed. When the squads dropped on FNL they sold out. Then, NDC got them and many people got their pairs. Now they're on zappos and are still available. They're also showing up at local stores. Like the squads, we'll all have an opportunity to get these. The mints were a different story. The hype was drawn from outside the Roshe community and that's what caused the resellers to buy up the stock.

Last edited:
Anyone else see that ndc has the mangos listed as "out of stock" with the other colors? The color label looks as if theyre the originals not the v2's as well

Kind of a random question, but does anyone recommend wearing OG mesh Roshes specifically Siren Reds to a theme park? I'm scared of them getting like wet on a ride or scuffed or something. I'm pretty nit-picky with my shoes. I've only worn Roshes twice so I don't have much experience with them.
I wore my Sirens to Disneyland a couple of months back. Roshes are easy to clean. A wet towel should do the trick with any dirt on the sole. If your mesh gets dirty, put them in an old pillowcase and throw them in the wash. Remove the insoles and laces. 

All in all, just enjoy them. Shoes are meant to be worn. :smile:

Anyone else see that ndc has the mangos listed as "out of stock" with the other colors? The color label looks as if theyre the originals not the v2's as well
Yes, those are the OG mangos. They were in Nike's system but never sold on the US site. That product page is going to turn into the v2 product page soon enough.

Thats because that is the original mangos. But we didnt get those. That was accidentally put up.

Last edited:
THIS

why don't people see the irony in "helping the community" by posting a link? Granted, this isn't like blowing up the euro sites back in the Concord days, but the concept is the same. 

for anyone in the UK, or wants to do international shipping (UK NDC) - mango v2/beaches/whatever you want to call them:

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-709483/pgid-562094

manually select UK from the countries link at the bottom of the page if you're getting redirected to the US site.
They unfortunetly don't do international shipping threw NDC UK I called their customer service and said they would only ship to UK and that I needed to order from the US NDC.

They unfortunetly don't do international shipping threw NDC UK I called their customer service and said they would only ship to UK and that I needed to order from the US NDC.
you could use a forwarding service similar to frugirls if you wanted them ASAP, as no US retailers have them up yet.

Agreed. When the squads dropped on FNL they sold out. Then, NDC got them and many people got their pairs. Now they're on zappos and are still available. They're also showing up at local stores. Like the squads, we'll all have an opportunity to get these. The mints were a different story. The hype was drawn from outside the Roshe community and that's what caused the resellers to buy up the stock.
The new colorways will be readily available now that Nike knows that there's hype around these shoes. Agree with the mints, the hypebeasts and resellers are out and about for them. Just be patient. The excitement of new colorways caught me off guard. I copped squads and tarps on NDC and regret it now that Zappos has them. Can't beat free next day shipping. As I'm typing this, my Zappos order will be here tomorrow while my NDC order is still traveling from Memphis. :/

Back
Top Bottom