ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wonder if dying the Mango V2 Mesh BLACK will give me a SIREN..... Might have to try that if I can't secure a pair of sirens.... "OH the HUMANITY!!" ::Costanza voice::
Hope you find those Sirens B. Prices I see these days are crazy. Maybe they might show up on ID.

What are beaches?

It's a late 80s movie starring Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey. =P

2012-12-03_Beaches.jpg

Last edited:
The v2 midsole is a fraction darker. Hope this help

nice pic! can we see some more comparison and detail shots? i'm not feeling the softgrey upper too much cause on other nike shoes they have a brownish tinge to them, and a lot of the pics i see of the roshe's kinda do too, but can't decide until i see better pics.  these are not releasing in japan so i actually have to import these from the US! haha the irony...btw what happened to your mango's heel? they are pretty tore up!

Hope you find those Sirens B. Prices I see these days are crazy. Maybe they might show up on ID.

I hope I find em. Maybe Pat can hook it up again? lol... I'm gonna hit him up next weekend! Def waiting to see what ID has in store...

Just got my mango v2's in the mail from endclothing. Came quicker than expected! Uploading pics to my flickr right now, I'll post soon.

Back
Top Bottom