ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Can't wait for these to drop stateside...:nerd:
Waiting on these and mangos man

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't care for the mids at all

I think I'm with you. At first I was going to pick up the Tokyo and Paris. But decided not to. I like to rock my Roshes with shorts and pants and feel they would look a little off with shorts. No offense to anyone who does rock these with shorts.

And to SpecialFX, I see your Knicks on eBay. Damn bro if you're gonna sell your shoes please lmk :wink: hahaha, looked at the pictures and recognized that background.

I think I'm with you. At first I was going to pick up the Tokyo and Paris. But decided not to. I like to rock my Roshes with shorts and pants and feel they would look a little off with shorts. No offense to anyone who does rock these with shorts.
This is how I feel too. I don't understand why they would release these right now (Obviously people are still buying them up but still). This is definitely a winter sneaker in my opinion. I dont really wear mids with shorts though.

These came in today. Shout out to nickn408 for telling me about them. Got them on Ebay for 32 dollars for my fiance. They are used but the only wear is on the inside of the shoe. Definitely a steal.

copped the Tokyo's from 21 Mercer... like some people posted before, they fit a width size of a finger bigger than tts. copped a 8.5

Nice how was the line there? All pairs sold out?
da line was long... More than 100 heads showed up, but that's also bcz Mercer had the Barkley restock, saw a few people who copped both, it would have been an easy cop if it wasn't for the barkleys... Tokyo's were sellin quick tho

Woke up at 4:55 am added the citys to my cart on NDC and was like uhhhh i cant wait for shipping going back to sleep. now im in front of a L.A. spot waiting for them to open

If you guys are considering buying from id4shoes on eBay like them on Facebook and message them about ordering the mid city pack. Their Facebook prices are much cheaper than their eBay prices. I got my TKOs from them for $122 shipped a few weeks back thinking they weren't hitting stateside. Their eBay price as of now is $140 shipped. You can definitely save a few bucks going through their FB page. They will send you an invoice. And of course they are legit. Hope this helps a few who missed out this morning.

Back
Top Bottom