ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hey guys i know this is off topic but how do i make a thread in buy/sell section. I'm new and i'm having some trouble thanks.
UPDATE 11/11/12 - LISTINGS NOW LAST 3 WEEKS INSTEAD OF 2 WEEKS

Welcome To The Classified Section. Please read the content below before creating listings or asking questions.

nerd.gif
RULES  
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Criteria To Sell:  Must be a member for at least 3 months | Must have 300+ posts 
nerd.gif

* Buy/Sell Privileges May Be Revoked At Any Time If A User Is Determined To Be Unfit 
mean.gif

If your listing has been closed, not by you... DO NOT RE-OPEN AND BUMP YOUR LISTING. One of the moderators have locked it for a reason!
IF SHOES IN YOUR LISTING HAVE BEEN SOLD, PLEASE CLICK THE "CLOSE LISTING" BUTTON. THIS WILL CLOSE YOUR LISTING, AND ALLOW YOU (if needed) TO LIST MORE PAIRS UP TO A TOTAL OF 10 LISTINGS.

Must have 300 post? Never noticed that. So that's why everyone posts the stupidest s/!t all the time. You gotta flood the site. Haahaa

Might get rid of my Mint FB's since so far you can make them on Nike Roshe Run ID with OG Mesh 
nthat.gif

Florals are hitting outlets. Picked up my obsidian ones at Marina Clearance store today. Look out for em!

News from the ID thread

$110 Roshe Run iD options!

Overlay, Toe, Swoosh, Inner Lining, Laces, Tongue loop, Heel Loop, Personal iD:

Gym Red
Fusion Red
Atomic Pink
Violet Frost
Grand Purple
Squadron Blue
Light Blue
Hyper Blue
Arctic Green