ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yep, no comparison.

wovens = yanking it yourself
mesh = the real thing
Yeah, I got the wovens with the 30% F&F and the added 10% Military discount (I don't think their suppose to do that) so I figured I would give them a shot while the beaches were on their way. It's just insane how comfortable mesh is. Definitely stepping away with JB to buy some more pairs of these bad boys.
grin.gif

My response had nothing to do with your opinion personally, do you.  My post was more related to the fact that this has been "debated" (argued immaturely) to the point of exhaustion in this thread and your question is basically going to start it all up again. 
Ah, well my intent wasn't to start an immature argument. Why people on here argue over others preferences is beyond idiotic. Although it seems alright (don't want to get metaphorically shot for this) to move a thread along. I mean that's what a forum is about right?:smile:

Lol at some of you guys. If by "***** and moan" you mean call and ask, then yes, I "***** and moan" for 10 bucks.

Just curious how the Mangos V2 name came about? The Tarp wasn't called the Iguana V2, or Gamma called Black Sail V2 were they? Thought these were just nicknamed by a Nike color name, Beaches seem fitting.

When the original sample pics were posted last fall they bore a striking resemblance to the originals in palette/blocking. Faux Mango, V2, Beaches, GTCs, different nicknames but shouldn't really a big deal. Somehow it's a recurring point of dissent though

Last edited:
hey guys

just wondering how do you guys use Frugirls? they just order what you want from taobao? how do you know if its fake or not?

thanks

I'm surprised nobody has asked me about the H&M sweats.

They're not gonna go on sale. Sweats are considered basics, and the only way they get marked down is if they literally sit for a year or two. Not gonna happen since thats something people will always buy.

Secondly, since different colored bottoms were "in" this spring, that's why sweats were available on navy and maroon aside from the regular black and gray.

The sweats everybody's taking about are a part of H&M's Divided Blue line -- which is marketed toward younger adults. If your local H&M doesn't carry the Divided Line, they won't have the sweats.

Either way, by now most stores should be out.

There's also a light plain gray in the regular Men's basics section... But they're heavier and a bit more pricey.

In the meantime, I unDS'ed my Strata Grays and performed at an open mic at my old school. Those of you on Vine might've seen a wack video of some dude singing in the TR hash tag.

Last edited:
Jus emailed FNL...too zuted to call n ***** for 10 bones...hopefully ill get somethin tmrw

How long did it take y'alls $10 reimbursement from FinishLine to get in your PayPal acct?

On a more related note... I really want to get those DFW on bloomingdales but the black looks kinda worn and I need more dark shoes in my collection... hmm

Also...ne US sites that have the canvas pack.

Dnt kno if it was posted earlier

.....too zuted for that too :lol: :smokin

Any one have an idea of when the v2s will start popping up in westcoast stores?
I just picked up the V2s at Montclair Mall today out here in the IE at Shiekh. They told me they had them for a week now with 2 pairs in each size, they still had sizes but said they were running low on them.

I really don't understand why people feel the need to clown folks who are getting a $10 back for each pair of beaches purchased via FNL. it literally took me 3 minutes. Why does it bother people so much? Please quit hatin.

thanks so much broshe! but do you think a full size up for the FBs would be completely unbearable or still rockable?

You will feel some extra space if you go a full size up. I don't know if you would like that. Going half a size is the best because it will stretch as you wear

thanks so much broshe! but do you think a full size up for the FBs would be completely unbearable or still rockable?

i tried .5 size up and it had too much space, didnt like the fit.

i tried true to size and it looked better, but was definitely tight width wise.

Just repped a $10 refund from finish line! Boom! OH AND ALSO, if i wear a sz 12 in Og Mesh, do y'all think i could fill out a sz 13 in the blue DFW's and the Mint fb's?! 
I'm a 12 in og, 13 fb, and the dfw I tried 12 (small) and 13 (big). Got the 12.5 Stratas incoming from ndc. Hopefully it's the solution. IMO, when a roshe doesn't fit right it sucks.

You will feel some extra space if you go a full size up. I don't know if you would like that. Going half a size is the best because it will stretch as you wear
The reason i say full size is i wear a 12, and 12.5 are hard to come by. 13s on the other hand are easier. But how do y'all wear your roshes anyway? like are toes all the way to the front of the shoe or is there room?

I'm a 12 in og, 13 fb, and the dfw I tried 12 (small) and 13 (big). Got the 12.5 Stratas incoming from ndc. Hopefully it's the solution. IMO, when a roshe doesn't fit right it sucks.
Thats why i have been skeptical to buy them 12s for the stratas, they ran out of 12.5. 

The reason i say full size is i wear a 12, and 12.5 are hard to come by. 13s on the other hand are easier. But how do y'all wear your roshes anyway? like are toes all the way to the front of the shoe or is there room?

Ahh I see well if you got wide feet 13 wud be best for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom