ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody who ordered from Bloomingdales....

I ordered Strata's and it's showing that I ordered the black/navy pair in the e-mail I received from them? Anybody else in the same boat or did they mess up my order?

Just called Bloomingdale's, they said that if you ordered by the picture you should get what it shows. If I were you I would call and ask them to check your order.

A lot of people should expect to get cancellation emails from the Mints link earlier. Just got mine lol
When did you place the order? I did mine within 5-10 minutes of that posted link and everything went through smoothly. Haven't received an email yet.

Called up the number and they said my order is still in the system and everything should be good.

Last edited:
Haven't gotten my order from size? yet. I've been waiting about 15 days since they confirmed my order but people have told me here that it takes 3 weeks sometimes to SoCal. I dunno where you are but I'd just be patient.

Last edited:
Got my beaches in! and it looks really better in person! happy with my purchase

Anywhere I can find Sport Reds in an 8.5?

Thanks.

Last I remember (this was a few weeks back), Champs and Urban Outfitters still carried them. not sure if they're still available now. Your best bet may be eBay.

so the V2's have hit Shiekhs, but have they hit the other major shoe retailers?
I'm not one to go the mall just to go, but if someone can confirm that they're there... then I'll go. :lol:

I was headed out the door to attend my last lecture of my undergraduate studies and UPS blessed me with these!

Officially my second favorite pair of roshe's behind the black/sail.

S/O to the Class of '13!

Last edited:
Just called Bloomingdale's, they said that if you ordered by the picture you should get what it shows. If I were you I would call and ask them to check your order.

Hmm. The lady I just spoke with said that the picture showing up is the general picture and it shows that I ordered a grey pair that will be shipped the 13th (...really?!). Hopefully Strata's show up. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

When did you place the order? I did mine within 5-10 minutes of that posted link and everything went through smoothly. Haven't received an email yet.

Called up the number and they said my order is still in the system and everything should be good.
I also placed my order within 5-10 minutes of the link being posted and haven't gotten any sort of cancellation email. However, did you get an order confirmation email when you first ordered it? Cause I never got one. The order is still in my account though

I know people been posting up they're delivered Mangos but i gotta make mines an exception. i mean, just look at it..

GOKU KAMEHAMEHA ME THE MANGOS! :D

I also placed my order within 5-10 minutes of the link being posted and haven't gotten any sort of cancellation email. However, did you get an order confirmation email when you first ordered it? Cause I never got one. The order is still in my account though
I'm in the exact same position as you are. Called them up and they said my order is in the system and hasn't been cancelled. But I haven't gotten a confirmation nor a cancellation.

For those who painted the swoosh with angelus paint, where did you get them and did you also use acrylic finisher?

Wish I could've jumped on those discounted DFW's!  Logged on too late, and my size(13) was gone. 
ohwell.gif

On a separate note... lace swap complete.

In case you're wondering...  laces were picked up from here:

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart..._Quality_Round_Laces_For_Boots_And_Shoes_Grey

36" laces if you wear anything smaller than size 13.  40" for everyone else.  Use code FACEBOOK20 for 20% off.
How much did you pay for shipping? mine says $5 to ship $1.50 laces. 

Back
Top Bottom