ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just ordered my first pair of roshe runs (pure platinum from the marble pack).  Finishline got me with that $10 discount so I thought to myself, "Why not?!?!"  Pretty stoked about seeing how these look and feel.  Hopefully I've ordered the right size due to my wide feet as well.  

screw it picked up the grey colorway from the suede pack. I had a $20 wc coupon that was expiring today I didnt want it going to waste.

Just ordered my first pair of roshe runs (pure platinum from the marble pack).  Finishline got me with that $10 discount so I thought to myself, "Why not?!?!"  Pretty stoked about seeing how these look and feel.  Hopefully I've ordered the right size due to my wide feet as well.  

I bought a 9 in the split pack cause in the og mesh ones my wide foot didn't let me get a size 8.5, the width was fine just the bottom of my foot was hurting right below my big toe. Like the insole was pressing to much on the bottom of my foot in the one area. I'm thinking though that I should of gotten a 8.5 cause it's a little big. I'm about to get the og mesh in a 8.5 and see if they break in after a few wears in the house.

screw it picked up the grey colorway from the suede pack. I had a $20 wc coupon that was expiring today I didnt want it going to waste.
I very much like that colorway.  I have NDC gift cards I'm hoping to use on it, when they finally release there.

I very much like that colorway.  I have NDC gift cards I'm hoping to use on it, when they finally release there.
its the first solid grey colorway released for men's. I had to snatch it especially since its the only colorway I am missing...

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Crystal Mints Sz. 11 without paying a ridiculous price? 

Edit: Premium Safari

Last edited:
Would you fellas help a big footed brother out? Anywhere I can get the squadron blues in a size 14? Trust me when I say I've looked everywhere. I know someone just linked squads but sport chalet doesn't support size14

Beware of purchasing from Sport Chalet, bro. I bought some Squads a few months back from them and they had a security tagMaybe sheer bad luck, but just a heads up!

Last edited:
#teamsirens reporting in

Anyone see this dope custom yet?

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Crystal Mints Sz. 11 without paying a ridiculous price? 

Edit: Premium Safari
I found a pair on another forum. pm me for the link....

actually nvm I pm'd you the link to them...

Last edited:
I personally think these customs are atrocious :lol: Completely un-inspired and a lackluster/rushed paint job. Just look at all those brushmarks on the swoosh :x :smh: To each his own I guess.

Ya the paint job isn't great. However, out of every custom I've seen I think these were executed quite nicely.

Just curious if you guys were able to get the asian exclusive lemon twist for $100 shipped would you cop? The only reason why I am hesistant is because I already have the speed yellows....just want some opinions

also any big footers out there I found size 14 cybers and size 13 speed yellows...pm for the links

Last edited:
I ordered the grey and blue pairs from the marble pack for work since I am on my feet a lot and I usually wear a size 10-10.5 in Jordans and being that these are my first rosche runs I ordered one in a 10 and the other in a 10.5 and I am wondering how they are going to fit size wise compared to Jordans..

Any info is appreciated thanks!

Btw this thread is much more civil than the craziness that goes on in the jordan brand thread on NT

Just curious if you guys were able to get the asian exclusive lemon twist for $100 shipped would you cop? The only reason why I am hesistant is because I already have the speed yellows....just want some opinions

also any big footers out there I found size 14 cybers and size 13 speed yellows...pm for the links

Easy pass! The reason is because you already have speed yellows and the material on the white swoosh pack makes them worth $40 to me. Garbage!

Back
Top Bottom