ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FSR back up on Kickzstore for $5 under retail.
smokin.gif
Go ahead and eat: http://www.kickzstore.com/products/nike-mens-roshe-run-hero-pure-platinum-calypso
REPP'D! Although I did secure my sz 10s I will now have one of them up for sale locally. Thank you! Only reason I am acting quick is because I am very doubtful about a release here on Maui. 

No problem guys. Rep'd y'all back. Finally doubled up for under retail thanks to FNL and Kickz. :nthat:

Last edited:
Finally got my calypsos today but my girl wouldnt let me wear em because its part of a christmas present :rofl: :\ |I

So weird that only that colorway has different sizing... I do remember the LeBron Solar red V2's were .5 smaller than some of the other V2 lows

anyone who has ordered from kickzstore, how long is shipping usually? and do they provide tracking?

"Good things come to those who wait" 

anyone know how zappo's ships? Do they use UPS? Do they use USPS? Fedex? I don't want to deal with them if they're with UPS. Tis the season for stolen kicks off the front door.

Calyps are the same size as my other Roshes. No sizing discrepancies similar to that of 2013 JB releases.

Damn it! Found out about the .5 size down too late! 

Might have a 9 Siren's to return/exchange at my local FNL.

Funny to see resellers here in SoCal were selling the Calypso's for $150 a few days ago and now they are asking $90 lol. They are trying to dump their FSR's ASAP LMAO

I'm just gonna wait on my 10.5 and 11 before I cancel. Been hearing half Sz down and now true. Wha duh hewl Nike?

I wanted the calypsos for the longest time and even bid over 300 on eBay a few months back and lost. I finally got them yesterday along with the sirens. and I actually like the sirens better. these just pop it's crazy. I suggest anyone who hasn't to pick up a pair.

I also really don't feel that much of a difference in sizing of the calypsos. maybe a little but I think it's just in my head now. I even matched them up sole to sole with my older roshes and they line up evenly.

Last edited:
They look so big after I pin rolled my pants and I'm wearing the long stance socks and them joints are thick and I still feel like they too big

Last edited:

I believe ppl have been only finding the minor size difference in their calypsos. Your sirens should be fine. 
No, I've received it today and it's actually about 3/4" too big. I wear 9's on all my Nike's (Flyknits, Lunarglide's, SB's) but this seems too "loose". Might have to agree with the mesh fabric of the shoe. 

It's not the end of the world though... Nothing Elite socks won't solve! haha

Back
Top Bottom