ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for the heads up on phone order!
Was waffling between 12 and 12.5 but finally went w 12..
Little snug but will stretch out a little.
Wish it wasn't a 1 pair pr lt though..
Still, let's keep our collective fingers crossed!

I finally got it to work after refreshing the page about 50x ...all i can say is 

it may be overboard but i finally got my mint roshe 

Lol
Now the pic is back on NDC but when you click on it, it boots you back to blue cheetahs..
Smh

I was on the phone w a rep ordering a 10.5 just as the website started letting me select the picture. Got through on the site and after I did my PayPal confirmation my page crashed. Clicked refresh and it went straight to the order confirmation page!! Cancelled my phone order and had dude check for me if my order def went through.

So pumped to finally have these. Just need speed yellows and thunder blue premiums and my roshe collection is complete 
smokin.gif

after that whole teamroshe thing this morning i am glad i finally copped these, no way will i ever pay over retail for sneakers and i missed out the first time these dropped, happy i finally can add these to my collection.

Are people ordering phone and online?

I think its a limit 1 per person, so you could have your orders yanked.

Lol nice was able to double up on the mints along with a pair of tiempo 94's for $115

Edit: I had mints from the original release, they're pretty beat so glad to get a fresh pair

Last edited:
I did it through firefox. I cleared history and everything. Came here for the link and after clicks, copying and pasting, downloading chrome, trying on safari, I got it. Copying and pasting took me to the mints but no option to select the size. clicking the link above, took me to the blue leopards until I clicked on the mints(a million and one times) then got it and my size.

Just ordered 2 pair of Mints. Glad I hung around this afternoon cause something told me they would pop back up.

Back
Top Bottom