ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you call that not a bad price ?! 
roll.gif

you call that not a bad price ?! :rofl:

I got a pair for retail. It's not a bad price considering how limited these were. If I didn't cop I would happily pay it. Just because you don't want to pay that price doesn't mean others won't.

Last edited:
Apparently you didn't see the Euro releases. They were around $150 shipped after conversion and still sold out.

Last edited:
Hey Guys!

I know this is probably a long shot but I`m looking for a pair of

the Roshe Runs QS Marble Plat in size 8 or 8.5 for my girlfriend

If anyone has any info on where I can get a pair it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Here is a pic:

roshe-run-qs-marble-pack-platinum-mens-running-shoe-platinumbluewhite-01c2253e.jpg

$180 shipped for the gold trophy is just a bit too much for me. Would you pay that for those who have them already?

$180 shipped for the gold trophy is just a bit too much for me. Would you pay that for those who have them already?
Honestly I wasn't going to get them and then when I went to my local shop and saw them they are probably the best quality roshe I have seen I love them but that's my opinion

Honestly I wasn't going to get them and then when I went to my local shop and saw them they are probably the best quality roshe I have seen I love them but that's my opinion
Happen to know if there are any sizes available at that local shop? Haha I'm still trying to find a pair in 10.5

Back
Top Bottom