ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

what'd you do? Lol
Complicated. Basically I complained to nike Cuz some people were getting orders through for something thr was sold out and I couldn't do it so I was trying to make them let me. Long story short I pissed some people off in the process.

Just did a search under men's shoes new releases and they were there. Looks like a lot of new shoes added overnight.

Oh, I see the Midnight Navy/White/Black and Wolf Gray/White Colorways.

I guess the word mesh threw me up. I'm at the point where I see them referred as OGs.

Has the Roske run mid city pack seen a dip in re-sale prices or is this a known shoe to be faked. I ask because it seems there's s large number of these selling for right at or under 100. Or is that just the price for these? Or am I just ignorant?

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to these, hopefully they're an easy cop through NikeLab:

I just copped both mesh pairs.  Didn't want to risk it...plus, free next-day shipping!  Had to take advantage.

Anyone else hear about the name change for the shoe installed for next year?

roshe run is supposedly changing to roshe one

We have heard that there are some catalog entries with the Roshe as we know it now being referred to as "Roshe One".  We are trying to get more solid information before getting it out there.

Back
Top Bottom