Rotten Apple vol. was it that bad?

re listened to it this morning and i felt sorta different towards it..... dont get me wrong its no hunger for more but it wasnt that bad of an album like everybody was making it out to be.....

It wasn't bad, it was just underwhelming compared to Hunger For More. Off the top of my head, Cake, Playboy 2, NY NY, and Iceman (or whatever it was called) were the
only standouts. The beats lagged quite a bit. I can tell u something else though, HFM2 wasn't nearly as good as people say it was. People were just glad they finally got
new Banks stuff that wasn't a mixtape.

Originally Posted by gentry187

RA > HFM2

No wayyyyyyyyyy.
"Rotten Apple" was a lackluster album but not bad/terrible.

HFM2 was a great album! Way,way,way better than "Rotten Apple".

Lol lets be serious guys ALL of Bank$ albums were underwhelming for how good he could have been. HFM was good dont get me wrong but nothing compared to Mixtape banks there he sells out too much on the albums. All the guest features they try and all that radio sound they try to give him it just not what he needs to do as an artist.

Everybody sayin RA > HFM2 are straight trippin, his maturity as a rapper is shown throughout HMF2 and he's even better as a rapper period.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

It wasn't bad, it was just underwhelming compared to Hunger For More. Off the top of my head, Cake, Playboy 2, NY NY, and Iceman (or whatever it was called) were the
only standouts. The beats lagged quite a bit. I can tell u something else though, HFM2 wasn't nearly as good as people say it was. People were just glad they finally got
new Banks stuff that wasn't a mixtape.

you lie.

^^^How? Banks was fire lyrically,and it had good features, but the beats were pretty dull outside of Beamer Benz or
Bentley. It's like they went all out for that beat, then just kinda threw some other ones on there.

One Night Stand 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HFM2 was just off, mad female joints. I didn't even like songs I thought I would for sure, joint with Pusha T, Raekwon and a few other ones. Just didn't vibe with it. I still go back and play RA today.

Back
Top Bottom