Round 2 Game 2| Cavaliers vs Celtics| Mon. May 3rd, 2010| 8pm ET on TNT

is this the official thread for the game? too quiet in here.

maybe we'll see another mo dunk?
pimp.gif

LeBron will need some help again offensively. Mo really surprised me already so maybe Jamison will step it up this time.

Rondo + Big Three must have great games overall to steal this one. Pretty obvious...

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 11 More Wins

pimp.gif

i got boston winning this one they had the first game but blew it

rondo is the key and unforced turnovers has to stop

If Boston lose, they're in trouble. Will the Cavs lose on the night Bron's presented his MVP trophy???? Where you at Jamison

NT HELPFUL HEADS : IS THERE ANYWHERE ON-LINE STREAMING THIS GAME??

As for the game -- I expect Boston to come out fired up after the way they let game 1 slip.  On the other hand the crowd at the Q will play a major factor tonight with Bron receiving his (much deserved) MVP trophy.  Should be another classic match-up between two great teams.

It's simple asa this the Celtics stopped doing what works for the first 2 and a half quarters this has been the case all year we get big leads and get complacent No one the Cavas can guard Rondo we need to let him penitrate for the full 48

cavs will win this game & the next 2 easily

BOSTON & RELLY REGULAR WILL BE HOME FOR THE 4th GAME SO THEY WON'T HAVE FAR TO GO

SIMPLY PUT CAVS WILL SWEEP BOSTON

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

NO

These veteran SOB's for the C's have too much pride to just get swept...

I expect this game to stay relatively close throughout the duration unlike game 1.  CAVS win in a close one.

Hope we put Mo on his back if he even comes close to the hoop tonight. Don't really think we are in complete danger if Cleveland wins. I expect something similar to 2 years ago, where home team kept winning and games 5-7 were tight.

When Rondo takes over early in the game, it screws us up in crunchtime because no one else has it going and Rondo doesn't do it in the 4th. His scoring is too easy to stop once a team makes an effort to stop it.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

NO

These veteran SOB's for the C's have too much pride to just get swept...

I expect this game to stay relatively close throughout the duration unlike game 1.  CAVS win in a close one.

under normal circumstances i would say that a la my bulls but these bum @%# celtics are 2yrs past good they will lay down after losing this game & being slapped around in the 1st 1/2 of game 3 @ home.......just watch & see

Did ANYONE see LeBron tackle KG on the shot with no foul? My god, they make it obvious.

Back
Top Bottom