Round 2, Game 4 | Cavaliers at Celtics | May 9, 2010 | 3:30 PM ET ABC

Boston Massacre pt. 2?

laugh.gif
Shoot, I'll take a 1 point win.

If the Cavs take game 4, this series is over in 5. Def expect BOS to put up a much tougher fight though. Should be interesting to see how they counter the Cavs adjustments on Rondoooooooooo.

no predictions but all ill say is a possible game 5 elimination game at the Q would be crazy............lets go cavs

Originally Posted by Proshares

I hope the C's win, just to see one good good CSF.
Yep.

I've been looking forward to Cavs vs. Magic part 2 as soon as they added Shaq to the team, but I want to at least see a good game from the Celtics before that happens.  I don't think they'll win the series, but I know they're a tough, veteran team, and they can definitely get a win and make it a competitive series.

!+++ is simple. If the CAVS play fast like they did to start game 3, the C's are in trouble. But it will be a war. The hungrier team will win. \Young Jeezy Voice/ "Let's Geeeettttt IIIIIIItttttt" /Young Jeezy Voice

Originally Posted by NobleKane

cavs win boston is done in 5 lebron should have another monster game
cavs win boston is done in 5 <strike>lebron</strike> <i>refs</i> should have another monster game

please lord give us a close game. don't even care who wins

just give me something to watch for more than the first quarter.

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins

let's go
pimp.gif

looks like the 2nd seed in the east is better than 1st. the magic are cruising while the cavs are still fighting.

DubA you don't have to watch the game cause you hate tthe Cavs anyway, watch a Knicks game, oh
laugh.gif
. Also, lets not crown Orlando just yet cause that team they're playing is taking on the identity of them guys in those ATL threads in the General forum. Also, if any team gives Joe Johnson a max contract, they are clearly thirsty and reaching, dude has probably lost about 20 - 30 million in these playoffs

i can''t watch the playoffs because the knicks are a bad team? you have some horrible logic. you talk a lot for a fan of a team who got their !#$$ pushed in last year. you talk way too much considering the fact that if lebron doesn't go bananas the cavs have zero chance to win. you don't have a good team, you have the greatest player in world.

and the knicks still have two chips buddy. and we were in the finals twice with ewing.   how many chips do the cavs have? ZERO How many games have the cavs ever even won in the finals? oh yeah ZERO

enjoy the hate while it lasts. if he leaves, you will never be relevant again

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

DubA you don't have to watch the game cause you hate tthe Cavs anyway, watch a Knicks game, oh
laugh.gif
. Also, lets not crown Orlando just yet cause that team they're playing is taking on the identity of them guys in those ATL threads in the General forum. Also, if any team gives Joe Johnson a max contract, they are clearly thirsty and reaching, dude has probably lost about 20 - 30 million in these playoffs
As poorly as Joe has played, he hasn't lost that much money. He's still the best perimeter free agent not named LeBron or Wade.

Back
Top Bottom