Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man Glen

Glad to be able to have a part in this

--This is a no problem match-up for the Cavs.
--They will average double digit victories for sure.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Y'all say every year that the Cavs are going to win it all ... "look at their record" ...

YET, I still haven't seen them do anything with it.

You guys have to realize that the Cavs +***@@@ SUCK without Lebron ... 4 GAME LOSING STREAK.

If you don't have a bench you aren't winning $*!#.
laugh.gif
Yawn.  f last year big boy.  Ain't no one care anymore.
It's THIS year.

Bring on Chi-Town.  what's the business rose??? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hate the cavs but that vid was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the only eastern conference series i'm looking to forward to. bulls in 6 or 7

Ahhhhhhhhhh. The NBA playoffs are here finally and I'm excited. Feel sorry for the Bulls because I really like their team, but they're gonna get stomped the !#%* out and anybody who believes otherwise is
laugh.gif
. I believe we sweep them and win 3 of the games by 15+ and if we don't sweep they only win 1. Peace until game day

Looking forward to this series, Joakim and Bron about to butt heads again. This series Lakers-Thunder, and Miami-Boston. Maybe Dallas-Spurs will be good too but those are my top 3. I dont know why you guys sat out Lebron, not like he was injured, everybody is sore at the end of the season but still play. Not saying it will throw him off but maybe the teammates but still see thme winning in 5 or 6.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

The only good thing about this series is that it will give Lebron a closeup look at who he will be playing with next year.
I like your thinking...I'm a dreamer, that's why I play the PowerBall and MegaMillions

We are not going to get swept and we will have a chance at this series. The only thing that will hurt us will be those extra three guys the Cavs will have on the court

Originally Posted by S4L3

david_vs_goliath.gif

DAVID WILL BE SUCCESSFUL
Originally Posted by Futuristic

Bulls got this, I'll put my SN on it.

I shall also
Originally Posted by arstyle27

Cleveland is not going to sweep us. Bring it on.

anybody who think leBitron & the girls will sweep is nuts...like sayin utah will beat the niggets it aint happening

the only eastern conference series i'm looking to forward to. bulls in 6 or 7

yep
pimp.gif

I don't think the Bulls will win the series. I'd give my left pinky to have them beat Cleveland, but by the same token, Cleveland isn't going to beat us down in four straight. The Bulls nearly beat the Celts last year, the Bulls played the Cavs tough all season. I know we barely beat them last game, but we almost had them the game before and 4 of our starters were out. D. Rose and Noah are gonna play all kinds of fierce. To me, it's gonna come down to Luol Deng and the bench. Deng needs to step up. If he can average 15 and 7 and do decently against LeBron, we'll have a chance in every game.

Game one will be very tough, but then again, I though the same thing last year in Boston, and D. Rose went nutty.

I'll be at game three, nosebleed , but I'll be there.

Go Bulls. See Red !!!!!

I don't think the Bulls will win the series. I'd give my left pinky to have them beat Cleveland, but by the same token, Cleveland isn't going to beat us down in four straight. The Bulls nearly beat the Celts last year, the Bulls played the Cavs tough all season. I know we barely beat them last game, but we almost had them the game before and 4 of our starters were out. D. Rose and Noah are gonna play all kinds of fierce. To me, it's gonna come down to Luol Deng and the bench. Deng needs to step up. If he can average 15 and 7 and do decently against LeBron, we'll have a chance in every game.

Game one will be very tough, but then again, I though the same thing last year in Boston, and D. Rose went nutty.

I'll be at game three, nosebleed , but I'll be there.

Go Bulls. See Red !!!!!
Difference is Cs didn't have KG and the Cavs have King James. Hopefully, we'll make it interesting series. I will be also at Game 3.
pimp.gif
$12 FTW, Ticketmaster.com fees FTL
mad.gif

When Joakim Noah and Anderson Varejao flop into each other, the world will explode.

I couldnt get any of the $20 or $12 seats Ren.....had to settle for the $40 ones. Whatever though......Ima scream my heart out.

I'd like to see the cavs lose but a lot of SN's gonna be retired after a few weeks
laugh.gif
....this aiint the C's without KG the Cavs will walk all over em'.

...which is why i hate these first round 7 game series, with the exception of the Bulls/C's last year and the warriors/Mavs, these 1st round games are always a sweep or 4-1 (hardly ever 6 or 7).

I give the Bulls 1-2 wins.

cavs are gonna sweep, win by more than 10 each home game, and more than 5 on the road, who does the bulls hav that pose a problem really?

#%$# this +%%# I got faith

Deng better man the #%$# up tho and not play like a scared #!%#!

I'll be rooting for you guys (Bulls) but I think this is gonna be ugly. I don't see Chicago winning a game in this series.

I couldnt get any of the $20 or $12 seats Ren.....had to settle for the $40 ones. Whatever though......Ima scream my heart out.
I went at 9:55am to get the $12 seats. 309 for. Where section did you have?

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I went at 9:55am to get the $12 seats. 309 for. Where section did you have?
322 row 14...what row you in?? I can't imagine ur much higher than me, and you paid a lot less.......ughhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom