ROY: Stephen Curry or Tyreke Evans

Tyreke is putting up Lebron rookie year #'s right now. But Steph is a killer too. If Monta wasn't around...it might be more of a race.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Who every finishes the Last 15 games of the season the hottest will win it.
and if Curry keeps playing the way he has been, that will be him.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

LOL its Tyreke, Warriors fans hating on Collison for taking over once Paul went down but Curry did the SAME $!$* for Monta Ellis. 

Uhh...Steph was the starting PG before Monta went down. He was inconsistent...but he was still putting up like 10 and 5. Darren Collinson wasn't even playing before CP went down. That is not the same thing.

As much as I like Steph, if he gets the award, or anyone else for that matter, it would be a travesty. (Barring an injury of course)

Tyreke has been hands down the best Rookie in the league since day 1. It shouldn't even be close.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Drive By 'Reke

laugh.gif

Curry was still adjusting his shot for the NBA in the first half of the season.

Tyreke wins it.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Reke Havoc!

With Kevin Martin gone, he about to average 30, 8, and 8 now! Sike.

Bleh...

you have split personalities bruh?
eek.gif
or you just a nice dude with nice dreams?
eek.gif

curry 30-7-13 last night against the Nuggets.. keep putting up numbers close to that the last 7 weeks of the season i think it will be real close.. I definitely think it could be Co-ROY's.. especially since both teams are pretty terrible.. however, if Reke does continue is consistent performance, then it would probably take some ridiculous numbers by Curry to pry it away.. I believe both will be end up being great players in the league for years to come.. Blake Griffin for 2010-11 ROY.. haha

stephen curry has been consistantly good the last two months or so.....if he had played like this throughout the whole season, it probably woulda been him

curry hands down, he can average a double double everynight, and on a great night a triple double, he jus got this calmness about him like a vet, even though he a rookie, dude is the truth

Tyreke drives like a 6'6 a.i., and is clearly a championship-level guard. His i.q., leadership, and generosity with the rock would work well in any system.

curry is rediculous, his frailness is a highlight shot machine, but hes also playing for the warriors. I see zero high caliber teams whose starting lineup would be imprved by curry

as for rookie of the year
:
JRUE holiday

Originally Posted by Beast13

Tyreke drives like a 6'6 a.i., and is clearly a championship-level guard. His i.q., leadership, and generosity with the rock would work well in any system.

curry is rediculous, his frailness is a highlight shot machine, but hes also playing for the warriors. I see zero high caliber teams whose starting lineup would be imprved by curry

:
JRUE holiday

1zv8hw3.jpg

Stephen wasn't only inconsistent because he wasn't given the red carpet to fire at will like Tyreke was. 

Stephen is a BEAST!!! and each month, he continues to improve.  I'm soooo glad we got him.  Dude has great passing and shooting and the confidence to do big things.

:
JRUE holiday
indifferent.gif

This was a sick move last night.  Oh and by the way.......30 points on 11-of-19 shooting (including two 3-pointers) with seven rebounds, 13 assists, two steals, and a block.

Like I said before, this man is rookie of the year.

:
JRUE holiday

This is wrong and hilarious on so many different levels.

Back
Top Bottom