Royal 1 2017 Legit Check

Bought with no receipt and one of the shoes toeboxes is more tumbled than the other just want to know if they're real or not

UPDATE: Seems to be that quality control wasn't the best with this release and most left shoes on each pair was more tumbled than the right shoe

View media item 2391692View media item 2391684View media item 2391660View media item 2391661View media item 2391664View media item 2391665View media item 2391666View media item 2391668View media item 2391670View media item 2391672View media item 2391673View media item 2391674View media item 2391675

Last edited:
It looks just like my pair and I have same production dates and lace bag looks the same. My pair has a little difference in the toebox leather. I got my pair from ebay with receipt from footlocker. My pair looks just like my retail banned 1s. They pass every test, only thing is my stitching is red under the insole not white. Is yours white or red just curious.

Last edited:
The different stitching colors vary from shifts making them because sometimes a pair will have slight differences between them because they are made by different people and different shifts and possible more than one factory some pairs will have a different color stitching between each other under the insole. What happens is each shoe is made at a different time and they match the shoes to the other one that matches the closest. I worked in a factory not a shoe one just a factory and each shifts had to use a different color paint marker to identify what shift handled the product.

Last edited:
Oh okay that makes sense. So would you say this pair is good/legit despite the tumbled leather on one shoe being different than the other? I watched a video where a guy had 2 pairs from the same store and one pair was more tumbled than the other but I haven't seen anything about one shoe being more tumbled which is why i posted here.

The different stitching colors vary from shifts making them because sometimes a pair will have slight differences between them because they are made by different people and different shifts and possible more than one factory some pairs will have a different color stitching between each other under the insole. What happens is each shoe is made at a different time and they match the shoes to the other one that matches the closest. I worked in a factory not a shoe one just a factory and each shifts had to use a different color paint marker to identify what shift handled the product.

Thanks for the reply on that. My pair seems fine besides that. I own alot of 1s but never saw red stitching underneath the insole but that makes sense. There are definitely alot of little differences between the pairs of 2017 royal 1s.

Back
Top Bottom