Royal 1's for Bin 13's - Trade Check

I got a single pair of Royal's which i love to Death, still DS. My mate has offered to trade me his BIN 13's for them DS also. I think id be stupid to say no even though id be immediatley looking to buy royals if i did the trade (and probaly wont find em unless i wanna pay stupid prices)

if they are legit, take that deal and run :lol:

you could easily sell them and cop more royals and have much cash left over. I dont know exact prices for BIN 13's but i know it should be way more than Royals at the moment

if they are legit, take that deal and run
laugh.gif

you could easily sell them and cop more royals and have much cash left over. I dont know exact prices for BIN 13's but i know it should be way more than Royals at the moment
Hahaha, man BIN 13's are 1 of 3 CW's im missing for my 13's so im doing it, now to wait it out till he goes to storage next month. Royals value in the states is prob 2/3 of a BIN Aus prob 1/5 of a BIN so yeh i gotta run like forrest on this. And yeh i will be rocking these when they get to me in a month or two.

You know theres talk about the Bin c/w being released, minus that bin stamp right?

That's dope man, wish I knew someone who was willing to do those kinds of deals with me haha
Dont we all bro, sneakerkarma man, break your own leg to help someone and they usually do it in return if their a good dude. I wont break his balls over this deal though if he decides to bail once he see's em again in person at storage i wouldnt blame him lol

you dont know that. I didnt think these bel air V's would release but they are
Yeh but that talk of the bin cw releasing all stemmed from modern notoriety posting a pic of a sample bin thats all. People just jump at anything, dont get me wrong id cop them x 3 but it wont happen. They wouldnt do that to a Bin

Back
Top Bottom