Royal Blue Foamposite PROS... Not Ones... Worth It?

my dude has a pair near DS. he wore them about 4 times. he said he'll let them go for a lil less than retail. worth it? googled them and couldnt findtoo much on royal pro.. good looks NTers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
givem to me.....
foamposite_blue_blk.jpg

foamposite_blue_blk_5.jpg

these are PYRO.
NO NEED TO WORRY BOUT YELOWING WITH THESE.
Royal PRO's= EVERYDAY KIX NO HASSLE
Royal 1's>Royal Pro's

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

my dude has a pair near DS. he wore them about 4 times. he said he'll let them go for a lil less than retail. worth it? googled them and couldnt find too much on royal pro.. good looks NTers
Do it brother, it's worth it.

JR5

If you like them, get them. I prefer the look of foam ones, but these are got too and you never have to think much about the soles yellowing so they'regood to put on on a rainy day or something.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Is everything foamposite related a competition. sneakerheads
grin.gif
. get them.
It's rather annoying. Every time a Foam Pro is mentioned, you have hypebeast running in with Foam One talk. It wasn't like this before.

Foam pro colorway catalogue>>>>>>foam one catalogue...so I've always been partial to pro's. This is one of those things you justdon't pass on

it is up to u~
i luv foams~ i got my foam 1s royal, but no foam pro royal~
if i m u, i think i wud cop depend on the price...
he said a lil bit less than retail~
if it is 150, n it looked pretty new, i think i will go for it~

I have both the royal foams and pros and I would say if you can get them and you like them, get em! I like the pros just as much as the foams, but then againthats just me.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

If you like them, get them.

Simple as that. This whole "is it worth it" thing that's so dominant with sneakerheads now is just disgusting. If you like the shoes, just wearthe damn things.

And personally, I'd be all over a pair of Royal Foam Pros.

It lacks that ice sole to be well wroth the cop.. If they are way lower than retail then you cant go wrong but I would use that $$ for pearls.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

If you like them, get them.

Simple as that. This whole "is it worth it" thing that's so dominant with sneakerheads now is just disgusting. If you like the shoes, just wear the damn things.

And personally, I'd be all over a pair of Royal Foam Pros.
Co-Sign, this board has really changed over the years. You can tell the ones who haven't been up here long or just recently got in to Foamswith the Eggplant hype.

Back
Top Bottom